Chapter 15

Ruan Tang glanced at him in surprise, but did not expect that he was not crazy.

During the entire breakfast, what Ruan Tang ate, Auston followed what he ate, and the atmosphere was very harmonious.

Harmony to Ruan Tang almost felt that the legendary blue-bearded duke was not so crazy, and it was quite normal in many cases.

And thinking of it this way is obviously not Ruan Tang alone, and Andre's housekeeper thinks the same way ...

Seeing that the atmosphere was harmonious, Ruan Tang and Auston got along well. He just stood beside Ruan Tang, and immediately looked at Ruan Tang several times, trying to use his eyes to imply that Ruan Tang was dedicated to Auston.

Over the years, as the Duke of Auston's illness has become more and more serious, his temper has also grown ...

Rarely, when he is in such a good mood, in his opinion at this moment is the best time for Ruan Tang to please Auston.

Ruan Tang now received the hint of Andre's housekeeper and understood what he meant.

In fact, from the bottom of his heart, Ruan Tang didn't want to destroy the breakfast process that was perfect for him, but he knew that Andre Butler was the queen ...

Although Andre is only a steward, he is the Duchess ... but as a steward of the Queen's eyeliner, he has more rights in this mansion than the Duchess who is only a tool and no one is covered.

On behalf of the queen to convey the steward's meaning of the order, Ruan Tang had to listen, and at least he had to show his goodwill to the Duke of Oston.

It's just how the Duke of the Madman should please, Ruan Tang racked his brains, but couldn't think of a way.

Thinking of this, Ruan Tang suddenly lost his appetite, and he did not continue to eat the breakfast of delicious food ...

When the housekeeper saw that Ruan Tang didn't move, he immediately looked at him a few more times and urged him with his eyes.

"Sir ..." Ruan Tang put down his chopsticks and was kicked by a duck. She was about to say something similar to that of Duke Auston.

"What to see? Who asked you to see it?" At this time, Auston, who seemed to be quite normal just now, had a sudden attack. He picked up the tableware on the table and moved it to Ruan Tang's side. In the past, the tone changed suddenly, gloomy and terrifying: "Look again, I will dig out your eyes!"

"Bang–" The cutlery sounded suddenly.

Nguyen Tang immediately stunned at the scene: "..."

The steward immediately changed his face, and knew that he had committed the taboo of Auston. Because of his good temper recently, he forgot who he was on weekdays, and his face was full of fear. Could not help but tremble slightly: "Sir, I ..."

The other men who stood by looked at the steward like this, their faces also showed fear, holding their breath unconsciously, trembling with fear, but still pretending to be calm.

Ruan Tang came to the Duke's Mansion for a few days. It was the first time that he had witnessed the Duke's moodiness and uncertainty online. He finally understood the fear of the Duke Mansion and the lingering eternal sentiment of the entire mansion, suppressing the atmosphere. .

Looking at such an Aston, Ruan Tang decided to withdraw his sympathy from him a few days ago. Although they were poor people who could not help but be at the mercy of their destiny, but at least Orston had vented to others. Right, Andrea's steward is the queen, but he can only be left to his disposal before this lunatic.