Chapter 51

With the identity of the Duchess and the support of the Queen, after several rounds of elections, Ruan Tang soon won two positions of chairman of the Omega Conservation Association and the joint executive member of the Empire Omega.

The two social positions given to him by the queen are regarded as having a lot of power and high social status.

If you can sit firmly, you will go straight up; if you are not stable, you will fall from the cloud with one foot ...

The Omega Conservation Association is a mess in the queen's numerous branches of power. It has been rotten for a long time. If it is not cleaned up, it will rot and stink, affecting the reputation of the queen's main branch. Tang came to help her clear the mess, and also wanted to test the strength of Ruan Tang again.

Ruan Tang knew this well, and sure enough, he hit a nail less than two days after becoming chairman.

In the aristocratic circle of Dias, the work of the omega protection association can be said to be a post that noble omega aspires to, and Ruan Tang vacated this post at a young age. Actually, even if he hangs a false title, he is quite unconvinced, and his attitude towards him is extremely unfriendly.

Ruan Tang has ideas in his heart and knows that the current Omega Conservation Association is a decaying place. He knows that the Queen's support here wants him to do something and do something to add glory to the power of the Queen's wings.

Therefore, for the management of the association and other improvements, Ruan Tang put forward a lot of improvement opinions as soon as he entered the association.

"Oh, Madam, this is not our disobedience, but I really don't know how to start ... Before, we had never reimbursed our accounts, and it wasn't a large sum of money. Is that so? "

"It's only time for the association to work. Who isn't fooling around? We don't have much to do, why should we be so demanding?"

"Chairman, I really can't do this job. You might as well make a copy of what you asked for and show me an example ..."

"Chairman ..."

The association is full of omega who has the right to have a strong background in the family. It is also a long-established old oiler who has already become a faction of his own.

Apparently, they called Chairman Ruan Tang respectfully, but in fact no one took Ruan Tang seriously.

Although Ruan Tang is known as "Hei Xinlian" in the circle, no one takes him seriously in the real circle of power, and even thinks he is a fool.

After all, Ruan Xi destroyed Ruan Tang's reputation like that before, and Ruan Tang couldn't do anything about it?

If Ruan Tang really had that ability, how could his fame be passed down to this point, and so many years?

And Ruan Tang called Auston to be obsessed with Sis, and he would flatter himself on alpha, which is quite favored. In this group of self-respecting omega eyes, it is even less capable.

Ruan Tang saw that these people pushed against his orders in three ways, and Yang Fengyin did not have any extra expression on his face. He immediately took a deep breath: "The reimbursement account only depends on oral or a record. Without the corresponding data and vouchers recorded in the book is not It 's compliant, and even people from the Empire 's Finance Department can come in and check all of you ... "