Chapter 31

Ruan Tang was embarrassed, and he didn't know how he got involved with Jiaoqi Aijia, such a young wife, and admired Auston's outstanding associativity.

I knew that Aston's logic was different from ordinary people. Looking at Aston for granted, in order not to make himself look like a fool in front of a lunatic.

Ruan Tang had to adjust his expression, and he explained his temperament and explained with Auston: "My adult has misunderstood. I didn't run away from home, but I miss my mother and brother and sister too much, so I went to visit them ... ... it's my fault not to say hello to the adults in advance. "

Although consciously that his relationship with Auston has not been close enough to go out to report, Ruan Tang's scene is still very beautiful ...

"Then why don't you answer the communication?" Allston asked him.

On this day, I don't know how many newsletters were allocated to Ruan Tang.

Ruan Tang answered very honestly: "Because of Ruan Xi's incident yesterday, he had too many messengers of flower protection. They all wanted to find me a theory. I was too annoying and didn't want the personal terminal to keep ringing, so I simply shut down."

Ruan Tang was so accustomed to being alone and consciously that no one would look for him, but did not want to have an Auston.

Aston calmed down and thought, although this omega was delicate and difficult to raise, he really didn't want to love the appearance of running away from home. He was a little embarrassed and accepted Ruan's explanation. He asked: "... your mother and brother sister?"

Shouldn't Ruan Tang's mother and brother and sister be at Ruan's house?

According to common sense, Ruan Tang only slaps Ruan Ming's favorite son like that yesterday. He is so annoyed today that he would not want to return to Ruan's family.

"When I promised to marry an adult, I had already negotiated with Marshal Ruan Ming and brought my mother and brother and sister out of Ruan's house. Now I am being placed in a nursing home. Although the nursing home has a good environment, but I do n't go to see it often, it is always difficult to feel at ease. "Ruan Tang saw the question in his eyes and immediately introduced the current situation of his home.

Auston looked at him deeply for a while and didn't speak.

Ruan Tang thought this was the way to go. He didn't want to go tonight. After all, Auston came by as a cat and sucked and touched him, but he didn't leave immediately.

Instead, he said to him in the darkness: "Since you are worried about your mother and brother and sister, take them to the house and live together?"

"Ah? This is the Duke's mansion!" Ruan Tang was startled.

I didn't expect Oston to say so. Although it is common to invite a mother-in-law as a daughter-in-law to live in the home and take care of the elderly, it is a strange thing for the nobles who pay attention to rules.

In particular, it is not only taking care of the silly mother-in-law, but also taking care of the vegetative big sister-in-law and the crazy auntie.

Auston was very dismissive of this: "What's up? Is it possible for me to be such a big mansion and live with no more than three people?

He already raised Ruan Tang anyway, but he didn't care about raising his family in order to make him happy.

"... Thank you, sir." Ruan Tang was ecstatic immediately.

For the first time, I realized the goodness of Oston's indifferent nature, and no matter how good the sanitarium was, he couldn't compare with his mother and sister.