Daily After Marriage 01

The news of Ruan Tang's pregnancy was announced after many things and elections as a topic of discussion after dinner.

With the advent of the new era, people need something to increase the sense of realism. In the eyes of countless people, the new life in Ruan Tang's belly and the new members of the royal family are proof of the decay of the empire like a twilight old man. one.

There is a lot of enthusiasm on the Internet, and countless empires even look forward to the birth of this little guy than Ruan Tang and Auston.

"Congratulations, congratulations, looking forward to the birth of the baby ... Chairman Ruan has such a high value, the baby must be very cute."

"The important thing is to say three times. I am looking forward to the baby's birth. The baby must be super cute."

"Looking forward to the birth of the little prince, I believe that his Majesty will surely educate him well ..."

"It is better to be an omega, so that it can better inherit the value of the queen, and the two her Majesty are not engaged in equal rights of the three sexes. If the heir of the next generation of the empire is omega, it will help the formation of this bill ..."

The people were imagining that before the child was born, he had already given him many hopes.

But as a child's father, Auston was calm when facing the public, but in fact he was not so anticipating or even melancholy about the child's arrival in private.

This child was not pregnant during Ruan Tang's estrus, so other alphas were asked to abstain from this type of inhuman torture during their omega pregnancy.Oston did not have to experience it, and even gave the child to promote the pheromone development of the child in Ruan Tang's belly. Appropriate pheromone soothing, doctors even suggested that Auston can be more gentle and affectionate with Ruan Tang.

But Auston wasn't happy about it–

In order to let the children in the stomach get the pheromone soothing of his father, Ruan Tang even took the initiative to Auston every day.

Once Aston returned to the room, he would hug him and kiss his lips, releasing the pheromone with a seductive meaning, indicating what Oston could do with him.

"Don't do this!" But after many times, Auston pushed Ruan Tang away.

Although he has been tempted by Ruan Tang physically, he has begun to resist such behavior psychologically ...

Ruan Tang began to think what he was playing, immediately took the initiative to hug Auston, and called his name hoarsely: "Seth ..."

Aston was so stiff with this stupid goblin's breath that he was about to overwhelm Ruan Tang on the bed, but just when he wanted to do something to Ruan Tang under the control of pheromone.

He forcibly restrained himself with reason, stopped his movements, got up with a temper, and turned his back to Ruan Tang.

"Seth, what's the matter with you?" Ruan Tangyu was on the spot. As an omega, he was dropped by his alpha halfway through doing this kind of thing. He felt his self-esteem was frustrated.

If not, knowing that Oston is not such a person, and his lower abdomen has not yet obvious bulge, Ruan Tang almost has to doubt whether Oston has a dog outside, or suspects his body is deformed.

He released the pheromone again in an attempt to seduce Allton.

Because the child did not have it during his estrus, and he was not completely marked by Allston, so he needed to do this kind of thing with Allston to promote the development of the child.