Chapter 83

Ruan Tang opened his eyes with fascination, just to see that Oston looked at him nervously in front of his bed, and there was a little starlight in his eyes. He had suddenly woke up and got a little upset, but watching Allston, inexplicably, felt a little sweet.

After all, he was able to get what he wanted, and got the person he was thinking about.

When Auston woke up, he pecked lightly at the corner of his mouth and asked anxiously, "Are you awake? Is it still painful?"

As soon as Ruan Tang reminded him, he remembered the entanglement between the two last night, and his face turned red.

The feeling of entanglement with the loved one is beyond his imagination, but in the end they were too indulgent and innocent, even if they think back a little now, it also makes Ruan Tang feel shy and crazy.

"Are you still hurting?" But Auston was over-excited and couldn't appreciate Ruan Tang's shy mood at the moment, holding Ruan Tang up and asking again.

As if confirming that Ruan Tang is really well.

He always felt that he had been manipulated by pheromones and beasts last night, and had done a little bit of it ... I was afraid that Ruan Tang was uncomfortable.

"... It's okay, I don't hurt." Ruan Tang looked at his anxious expression and saw that he had broken the posture of the casserole and asked to the end. He immediately pressed the embarrassment in his heart. Although he was somewhat uncomfortable, he still It was a reluctant shook his head.

Aston saw him shaking his head, he was relieved.

After a while, he looked at Ruan Tang, but asked nervously, "Did you regret it?"

Looking at Ruan Tang, who had been chasing himself before he got him, he suddenly held himself after being with him. At the moment, Auston was a little wronged, and he was very miserable. He was worried that Ruan Tang would Regret to be with him.

Ruan Tang then realized that the girl in front of him seemed to be so tall and fierce that the girl with a ferocious alpha was very interested in him, and he was slightly indifferent to him, and he would think wildly, not knowing how many plots came up in his mind. There was no shyness in front of me.

He hurriedly grabbed Auston's hand, intertwined with his fingers, and said in a very light but extremely clear voice: "How come? I think I'm happy now."

"Sir, I don't know what I'll do to you in the future, but I swear I will be good to you in the future. I will be responsible to you." This is the simplest and most sincere promise he can give. .

How did it go to the home run last night with Auston, even though Ruan Tang has been moving towards this goal, he is still a little confused.

But they are truly together after all.

From now on, it is a veritable companion.

Obtaining Ruan Tang's affirmative promise, he was held tightly by Ruan Tang, and Aston immediately relieved, and gently rubbed Ruan Tang's cheek, and became silly.

But for a while, he seemed to feel that something was wrong, and he immediately coughed twice and said, "... No, no, it should be that I will be good to you in the future and I will be responsible to you."

This omega is really, will it speak?

What lines did he **** at him?

"Okay, okay, I'll wait for you to be nice to me and be responsible for me." Ruan Tang looked at him like this, and he felt so cute. Just pecking the scar on his face.