Chapter 19

Ruan Tang gradually explored and mastered a law of getting along with Auston, and got along carefully. In fact, he felt that the lunatic of Auston was not as easy to get along with as others think.

At least, he treated his nominal partner quite well.

At the same time, when Ruan Tang woke up, he received an invitation from the Emperor Star Banquet.

In the star-studded aristocratic circle of the drunken gold fans, the nobles who do nothing are holding banquets almost every moment to pass the time for the nobles who love to eat and drink in high society.

Ruan Xi is a celebrity at this type of banquet. On this occasion, there are many supporters and she has met many admirers who have lost heart.

In fact, Ruan Tang doesn't like this kind of banquet. He is not as good as reading at home at this social occasion, so he has no idea how many times he has rejected this type of banquet invitation.

But it is okay to refuse such a thing. It is okay to refuse one or two times. If you refuse too much, someone should gossip.

He did not marry before, but now he is married, and he represents the face of the royal family and the Duke of Auston.

After a long absence in public, his husband is the imperial blue-bearded Duke of the Empire. He always makes people think about it and provoke a lot of rumors ... The queen will also be unhappy.

Therefore, Ruan Tang thought about it and agreed to the party.

At the appointed time, they arrived at the meeting place in a special suspension vehicle of the Duke of Aston's House.

"It's been a long time, Ruan Tang, no, no, now I should call you the Duchess." As soon as Ruan Tang entered the door, the host of the party, Countess Wengers, came forward with several other noble ladies. Say hello to him: "You are a very busy person. This is the first time you have been out since you got married. It really makes me flourish."

He looks enthusiastic and hearty, and has been familiar with everyone, but he is actually a person who looks at the dishes.

In the past, when Ruan Tang could not be favored in front of Ruan Ming, he never talked with Ruan Tang. Now Ruan Tang's nominal identity has become the Duchess of Auston. He can also change easily with Ruan Tang. Network up.

Ruan Tang can be said to be familiar with the rules in this circle. Someone smiled at him, and he also smiled at him: "I just got married and I haven't been very busy with many things. I hope you guys will be more be magnanimous."

"After all, newly married, it should be, it should be ... we can understand." Several noble ladies heard that, no matter what they thought, they nodded in agreement.

This is one of the benefits of Ruan Tang and Aston getting married. No matter how these people think about him, it is always difficult for him and the royal family to lose his face.

The banquet took a long time.

Ruan Tang greeted the people who should communicate with each other, then found a place to sit down, and stayed alone, away from this paper drunk gold fan.

Although he was the Duchess of Auston, in fact everyone knew that he was just a fertility tool, so there was nothing to pay attention to, disturbed him, and called Ruan Tang quiet.

Until another bright and lively figure appeared on the banquet scene, many people fell on Ruan Tang's gaze.

"It's a pity. It's been a long time. You look so beautiful today."