Chapter 52

Ruan Tang's turmoil in the queen's faction was really surprising, so that everyone who hadn't looked at him before gave him a high look.

Even his good father Ruan Ming, after seeing signs of him getting up, personally went to the door and wanted to draw up his father-son relationship with Ruan Tang.

"Your child has been a lot smarter lately and has done a good job. Even the position of chairman of the omega protection association has been taken into consideration. This is like my son Ruan Ming. How good would you be if you were so smart before? When Ruan Ming saw Ruan Tang, she was smiling, and her loving father gave Ruan Tang certain affirmation and praise.

In the past, Ruan Tang did not fight or grab, always hit him. Ruan Ming always felt that the son was useless and wasteful, and he pretended to be high, and he did not inherit any of his advantages to dislike him. After climbing up, he just stared at Ruan Tangqing.

Ruan Tang looked at his mouth and face, but only wanted to gag, and sneered ironically, "Can I have today, or can I still lose my father's words and deeds for many years?"

His words were good words, but his tone was extremely ridiculous, which made people realize that something was wrong.

"What do you look like? What attitude?" Ruan Ming didn't expect that he would speak like this, realizing the ridicule in Ruan Tang's words, his face suddenly changed, and he was furious.

Although it is not good to talk about Ruan Tang, and also use Ruan Tang as a tool to replace the interests of the family, Ruan Ming consciously disobeyed him everywhere, and he gave enough when he got married. Can be called a loving father ...

Nothing sorry for Ruan Tang.

"I do n't know what my attitude and attitude are like?" Ruan Tang laughed out loud. "If I were you, I would n't see a child who gave up a little bit in your eyes. It's boring to come to the door to show your father's affection. "

"You—" Ruan Ming was trembling with anger.

However, Ruan Tang completely ignored his face and completely torn his face: "It's just for his own use, and he has become so indifferent, and now he's becoming more inflamed. Don't you think you are ridiculous, don't feel that you are disgusting like a person, but like A cold-blooded animal? "

In the past, Ruan Tang was able to maintain a false father-son relationship with Ruan Ming, but since learning that his mother's stupidity was not stimulated by her brother's accident, but was poisoned by others, Ruan Tang can no longer forgive him. Ruan Ming is the culprit.

Even a little bit of face did not want to leave Ruan Ming.

Ruan Ming was about to vomit blood with his words, looking at Ruan Tang's unfamiliar look, he just wanted to pull his leg and leave.

But thinking that Ruan Tang now has some power in his hands, and has the eyes of the queen, and the love of Oston, he has a bright future, and he is reluctant to give up this promising son ...

"You ... your child is not sensible and fainted. I think you are now the president of the Omega Conservation Association and the Duchess. I give you a bit of face. My father does not care about you!" Ruan Ming put up with it. Tone, but also righteously said: "In addition to forcing your marriage, it is better to cherish you, I should give it to you. Where else can my father be with you?"

Ruan Tang smiled suddenly: "Are you giving me face? Marshal Ruan is afraid it's your face?"

Ruan Tang knows why Ruan Ming bears him. When he is useful, even if he is arrogant, and when he is useless, even if he shows weakness and asks for forgiveness, this person can turn a blind eye ... Seeing through the father's selfishness After hypocrisy, he didn't want to accompany him to continue acting ...