Chapter 67

If he had known this, he would not have been derailed at first, and would just keep Tang Yun and their children well.

They are the only ones who really deserve him.

Unfortunately, there is no regret medicine in this world. Even if God gave him a chance to be born again, and he returned to everything before it happened, he also saw that everything is going in a good direction, but his own life has also entered the countdown.

It was all his retribution.

Fortunately, fortunately, he was able to make a mess in the most timely manner anyway, and returned everything he owed to Tang Yun's mother and son.

This is also his last point.

After reading his will, Ruan Ming was full of guilt.

"How is that possible? Dad, how can you give all your property to Tangyang Tangtang? What about us? We are also your children, do you really not leave us at all?" But he All the illegitimate children fry the pot and cannot accept the ending of the Ruan family's property.

His mistress screamed on the spot: "Master, how is this possible? Is it Tang Yang Tang Tang that they coerced you to say such a will, you are persecuted, you now have no idea about it, you do n't know it at all What is the content of the will, you have been deceived ... This will is invalid! "

They quarreled into a ball.

Lying on the hospital bed, Ruan Ming and Ruan Tang Ruan Yang looked unexpectedly calm.

The lawyers still questioned the wills that they had read out to Ruan Ming himself. They ignored them and did not want to explain at all. They were directly facing Ruan Tang Ruan Yang said: "Mr. Tang Tang, Mr. Tang Yang, Marshal Ruan Ming It has already been written and signed notarized. When you come to me directly to sign the document, you can take away the property you deserve. "

Ruan Ming had divorced Xia Ruzhi before the accident. Now these people in the house are only his mistress and illegitimate children. When he dies, these people have no substantial relationship with him and Ruan's family. In the legal sense, if Ruan Ming's will is not stated in their will, they will not even be eligible for Ruan Ming's property.

And they are all adults who can support themselves with hands and feet, and do not need to be raised-

In the case that Ruan Ming's will made it clear that all the heirs of his property were children born in wedlock to his original wife, he didn't need to look at them at all.

"Okay." Ruan Yang Ruan Tang glanced at each other, and immediately said a good low.

Although they did not know why Ruan Ming did this to divide the property, it was very unexpected, but in the end, they did not make sense with the property ...

In particular, the property already had half of their mother.

"Tang Yang, Tang Tang, you speak clearly! Whatever you did to your dad, he hated you so much, how could you make such a will? You must have confused his mind and lowered his head ... I will not accept such a will, it is invalid. "

"That is, that is, I don't believe my father left me nothing. He hurt me when I was a kid ..."

As soon as Ruan Ming's illegitimate children heard what was happening on their side, she couldn't wait to rush to tear Ruan Tang and Ruan Yang alive.

They usually make a living to fight for Ruan Ming's property, but at this time, they unexpectedly quarreled with their enemies.

Ruan Tang was well prepared, and before they approached him and Ruan Yang, Auston's guards were one step forward, blocking them all three feet away from the Ruan family brothers.