Chapter 9

Ruan Tang is actually a very big-hearted person, like today is his wedding night, married to such a terrible blue-bearded duke, living in such a horrible mansion.

If you change to another omega, no matter how calm it may seem, I'm afraid that I will have to turn around when I am alone, and I feel embarrassed.

But Ruan Tang's calmness was from the inside out.

After simply cleaning the bed, he took a bath and lifted the quilt to the bed. He fell asleep after a while.

And I slept very well, very sweet.

The moment before he fell asleep, he even thought it was a very good and very satisfying wedding night.

But what he didn't know was that after he fell asleep, the door of his room was automatically pushed open, and his newly married husband Duke of Aston slowly pushed his wheelchair to his bed, in the dark At night, Dingding looked at the sleeping Ruan Tang for a long time, and frowned slightly.

It seems that Ruan Tang did not sleep so well at all, so good.

Aston originally thought that Ruan Tang's calmness and courage were pretending. When he was alone, he would expose his fears. He didn't want to watch Ruan Tang to wash and sleep, and he slept so much. OK, so fragrant.

This scary Duke of Aston was somewhat unacceptable.

So, after turning around and falling asleep late at night, he chose to open the door of his newlywed.

Ruan Tang has a flawless face that makes him feel stunning at first glance, a skin that makes him want to peel off and collect well, and a special pheromone flavor that makes him feel excited after smelling ...

At the sight of this person, Auston felt very special, so special that he wanted to collect.

Looking at Ruan Tang's face carefully, watching Ruan Tang's beautiful neck slump along with her breath in the dark, and Auston frowned slightly, and almost could not help but cover her hand with Ruan Tang's slender neck.

The tentacle skin is warm and soft, with endless vitality ... It is far from being the substitute for the skin of robots and other animals.

omega ... what a fragile and slender creature.

Aston knew that as long as he applied a little force to his hand and pressed it hard, Ruan Tang would die, so he could peel off his skin and dig out his glands for his own possession.

As long as he thinks, this omega's life can end at any time.

However, Ruan Tang knew nothing about this and still slept soundly. His respiratory tract under his neck was pulsating with rhythm in the palm of Auston, never realizing the danger at hand ...

Feeling a pulse full of vitality under his hands, Auston looked at Ruan Tang's face carefully, and suddenly he lost his interest and retracted his hand.

Still can't, I didn't think about how to peel it, so I can peel this skin of Ruan Tang completely and save it exactly as he is now, remove his glands without deteriorating the fragrance. Before ... he didn't take it down.

After all, this is a rare treasure ...

Before he could work out the preservation method, put it on this omega.

The left and right omega also said that he now belongs to him, doesn't he?

...

Ruan Tang knew nothing about the dangers she almost experienced, and fell asleep until dawn.