Chapter 59

Ruan Xi suddenly hesitated and said nothing.

He could not explain to Shen Mozhi his obsession with Ruan Tang, nor could he tell Shen Mozhi's system that he could only live better if he continuously plundered energy from Ruan Tang.

"Isn't it good for us to live our lives well?" Shen Mozhi looked at him indifferently: "Only by going out of the haze and obsession of the past, we can live better in the future. Is this what you told me?"

He didn't know how Ruan Xi changed from a little angel when he was a child to what he is now.

But as a normal person, he really couldn't understand Ruan Xi's obsession to entangle a crazy person who didn't put him in his eyes to live his life ...

Ruan Tang has already gone out, why should Ruan Xi keep himself trapped in the past?

Ruan Xi listened to his words, and felt cold all over the body, and quickly smiled pale: "Sorry, Mo Zhi, I was so angry that I was panicked by God, I was wrong ..."

Shen Mozhi is already his last hope and dependence.

He must not let Shen Mozhi know that it was Ruan Tang who spoke to him at the beginning, and Ruan Tang who rescued him ... But Ruan Tang had forgotten these.

He is the mean man who uses the system to shamelessly capture Ruan Tang's identity and pose as Shen Mozhi's life-saving benefactor ...

He cannot lose Shen Mozhi.

Shen Mozhi took a deep look at him and did not speak. Although he was extremely disappointed in Ruan Xi in his heart, he was an extremely trustworthy person. As long as he remembered that he was rescued by Ruan Xi as a kid, he held his hand tightly and promised When he grows up, he must marry him and guard his promises well.

He couldn't say anything.

Ruan Xi's kindness made him owe Ruan Xi all his life.

...

After asking Auston to arrive, Ruan Tang directly killed the Ruan family with a lot of people.

Since breaking up with Ruan Ming, Ruan Tang hasn't contacted anyone in the Ruan family for a long time, and all invitations to the Ruan family have been rejected.

What kind of banquet the Ruan family may be holding today, what an important day, looks very lively.

"... Five, Master Five ... Why are you back? Why are you carrying so many people?" The security guard looked at Ruan Tang with a dark face and a guard. Jump and asked quickly.

Ruan Tang ignored him at all, and took Austen's guards straight to the Ruan's banquet hall.

He will not leave the slightest face to the Ruan family. Ruan Ming and Xia Ruzhi have harmed his mother and siblings like this. No matter what occasions, he will never let them get better.

The Ruan family is holding a full moon wine for Ruan Ming's third son, Xia Ruzhi's eldest son Ruan Zhuoxu.

The hands of the gilt floor-to-ceiling clock in the hall slowly swayed. It was the time for the guests to talk and laugh.

At this time, Ruan Tang rushed in with Austen's guards, but the Ruan family was not good at blocking, and could only follow behind Ruan Tang very embarrassed.

Looking at Ruan Tang's posture is not good, not moving, it is not good, all of them are a little afraid: "Master, five young masters ..."

"Why did you come back suddenly?" Ruan Ming saw this son who hadn't dealt with her for many days, and was taken aback. Seeing his posture was too late to think about what Ruan Tang wanted to do, he had already set out his father. Shelf.