Chapter 100

Allston's medical team was shocked when he saw this. "How is this possible?"

"How can this happen?"

They have only heard that thorough labeling can improve pheromone matching, and there has never been any case to prove that spiritual combination can also improve pheromone matching between ao. Moreover, even if it is completely marked, it can only increase the match between ao and 1% at most, and it is never possible to increase it by 5% at once.

They didn't want to believe this kind of unfounded thing, but Ruan Tang and Allston's sudden increase in pheromone matching made them have to believe.

"This is a new research direction. It seems I should do more research in this area ..." Dr. Linger muttered to himself.

Everyone was in awe.

Ruan Tang and Auston didn't show any surprise expression to this result, as if all this was taken for granted.

"You see that humans are better than heaven, and the pheromone match between ao is not as absolute as you thought ..." Ruan Tang smiled to Auston with a smile: "Even if we don't have a 100% pheromone match between us, as long as we Working together, they can also become 100% the best fit. "

He knew that although it never showed up, in the past Auston had always minded the pheromone attraction and thus the feelings.

"Yes, no matter whether the pheromone match between us is 100% or not, we are destined to be a match made in heaven." At the moment, Auston was not so concerned about the pheromone match between him and Ruan Tang. How much, and why they attract each other, but their pheromone match reached 100% absolute fit, but still makes him very happy.

Because, this means that Ruan Tang and he are 100% destined to be each other from now on.

Aston personally thoroughly investigated the pheromone match and his arrival at 100% omega, but found that people coming out of his treatment room were already mentally collapsed, as crazy as those omega who tried to seduce him in the past As a result, and his glands were severely damaged, he must be removed in time to save his life.

No useful information can be found, but behind the scenes an invisible black hand stretched out his minions to arrange omega into his treatment room in an attempt to seduce him. Combining with his spirit almost destroyed his relationship with Ruan Tang. But still made Allston particularly angry.

Although nothing happened, it still made Auston sick ...

"Garnier, I trust you like this, and I will give you everything in the Legion during my illness. Is that how you are dedicated to making an omega of unknown origin disgusting me?" Oston was furious. The first person to be held accountable is Garnier, who brought people.

Garnier did not dare to disagree, but simply took all the blame: "Let His Highness fall into crisis is all his subordinates, and his subordinates are willing to suspend their duties. Please also His Highness give me a chance to sacrifice my powers, Investigate everything clearly. "

Although he has a cancer, the military style is also very serious, knowing that everything is caused by his negligence, he directly chose to confess.

"I'm willing to give you this opportunity, and you have to give me a satisfactory answer in order to convince the public." Auston looked at him coldly, enviously.

He was very annoyed that Garnier was good at provoking the troubles caused by him, but there was no doubt in his heart. The first reason was that Garnier had followed him for many years, was born to die for his birth, and had excellent ability and excellent performance. To this position today, the second is that Garnier is really a straight cancer that doesn't take omega as a thing ...