Chapter 98

There were only two of them left in the treatment room made of special materials.

Allston is extremely abnormal now. Although he doesn't treat Ruan Tang like the omega just now, the whole person is still crazy.

Ruan Tang can only talk to him tentatively: "Seth ... Seth, can you hear me? Do you know who I am?"

Aston turned abruptly, but leaned down and stuck his face to Ruan Tang's cheek. First, he met Ruan Tang's eyes at a close range and sent out a creepy breath: "Your eyes are so beautiful, so beautiful I want to dig it down and store it ... "

The distance between him and Ruan Tang is close at hand. The breathing of the two is face to face, as if every breath is taken, the air exhaled by the other person is drawn into the lungs.

It seemed that Allston suddenly changed back to what they were when they first met.

After they got to know each other, Auston never showed him the appearance of the original lunatic in the abnormal mental state in front of him. Ruan Tang thought that it was his disguise and the illusion that he deliberately pretended to be shown to others.

It was not until this moment that it was known that this was the symptom of Auston's onset.

Aston's hand slowly moved from his cheek to his eye socket, as if to dig out his eyes cruelly in the next second.

Ruan Tang did not hide, even the pheromone did not dare to reveal the slightest amount of panic and fear to infect Auston, looked at the alpha in front of him calmly, and spit clearly: "It is already you Yes, as long as you want, as long as you can get better, you can dig it at any time ... "

He used to be unwilling to watch Aston dig others' eyes in front of him, but now as long as he can restore peace to him, he is willing to let him dig out his eyes ...

The madness of Auston's eyes was full of red blood, and he looked at Ruan Tang deeply, but suddenly he regained the hand that he intended to dig out Ruan Tang's eyes, and he held out his hand with a strong attitude, leaning Ruan Tang's waist, It was Shengsheng pulling him into his arms.

Then, he buried his entire head in Ruan Tang's neck ... and started to smell the pheromone faintly scattered in his glands.

This omega's pheromone tastes different from the one just now, making him like ...

"You are so fragrant." He spit out words that were almost the same as when he first met him.

But this time, Ruan Tang really didn't have any fear of him anymore, only full of love and affection for him.

Is this Madden Allston?

Why doesn't he feel scared at all, but instead feels like a big dog?

Ruan Tang is very familiar with this feeling of being sucked as a cat, and his body is more relaxed, and his voice is gentle: "As long as you like it, it will always belong to you ..."

The mentally deranged Orston was far less lethal to him than the omega just now.

Ruan Tang even thought he was quite safe.

But the next second, Ruan Tang suddenly felt a pain in his neck ...

Auston hugged him tightly, intimately and irresistibly, pacing up and down his neck until Ruan Tang's neck tickled. Just as Ruan Tang relaxed his alertness, Auston bit a fierce bite. When he got up, he bit his blood and refused to let go ...

It looks like a crazy dog ​​who just tore off Ruan Tang's gland.

Aston passed like a beast that had exploded again in the quiet period. There was no reason at all. If the whole person entered a state of fighting with the enemy, the six relatives would not recognize it. He would directly react to Ruan with his mental strength when he did not react. Tang launched an attack.