Chapter 22

Aston watched everyone apologize to Ruan Tang one by one, then his face was a little embarrassed, and only the corner of his eyes rested on the person who had not yet apologized.

The father-in-law of Fedia tried the situation, and immediately took a step forward, and said, "I'm sorry, ma'am, I didn't discipline my brother-in-law, and on behalf of my brother-in-law, I apologize for you ..."

He looked to Ruan Tang and hoped that Ruan Tang could give him a step down.

No, every time Ruan Tang spoke, Auston was coldly interrupted: "No need, Grandpa, my wife just said, Grandpa did nothing wrong, no need to apologize."

The face of the eldest son of Fedia suddenly froze, wondering what Auston meant.

Allston's gaze was already on the next person.

Ruan Xi was glanced by his terrible eyes, only felt cold all over the body, and he crawled up to Ruan Tang, and if he cried, he apologized tremblingly: "Brother, I'm sorry, it's all my fault, it's me Blame me for stopping Irving ... "

At this moment, he didn't even care about why the villain did not kill Ruan Tang abnormally. Instead, he favored Ruan Tang ... it was just a scared **** urine.

The person he was most afraid of in this world was this moody, murderous, pervert villain.

In the face of Ruan Xi, Ruan Tang was too lazy to talk about it, only felt that his apology was more annoying than not apology. He only gave a slight glance at Irving, who was tortured by Allston, and walked to him and said quietly, "Sir, it's late, I'm a bit tired, let's go back first."

Naocheng is now like this, he does not want Irving's apology.

Auston took a deep look at Ruan Tang. Without saying a word, he let go of Irving's mental repression, and said quietly, "Well."

Everyone did not expect that Ruan Tang's words could actually change Auston's decision, making Auston obey him so obediently and seeing Ruan Tang's eyes even more startled.

Although Auston is a lunatic, he is also a high-weight and extraordinary lunatic ...

Now Ruan Tang not only became his nominal companion, but he also valued him so much. It seems that in the future, they should be more careful with Ruan Tang's attitude. The onlookers' minds are unpredictable.

Father Fedia followed suit with a sigh of relief.

As soon as Irving got rid of Oston's mental torture, the frightened shiver fell to the ground, his body was cold and sweaty, and he couldn't even climb.

After seeing him half a while, Archduke Fedia couldn't come back and immediately pushed him, reminding him: "Stupid, don't apologize to the Duchess yet ..."

Owen then returned to his senses, looking at Auston, who was already hostile to him, with a chilly heartfelt regret.

Although I do n't know why this lunatic is obsessed with Ruan Tang 's black heart lotus, who in the entire empire does n't know that this lunatic is one of the seven dukes of the empire and one of the least offensive beings in the entire empire, even his father saw Even this lunatic should be afraid to score three points ...

All his deeds proved his terrible and trembling, and those who offended him never got better.

He didn't pay much attention to Ruan Tang before, but now he has publicly acknowledged that Ruan Tang is his Duchess, and he has to protect him. He was just as humiliating as Ruan Tang, and now he wants to apologize but it is impossible.

Thinking about this, Owen immediately suppressed the hatred in his heart, listened to the elder brother's words, and hurriedly came to Auston, and he trembled and apologized: "Dear His Excellency, I'm sorry, I ... "