Chapter 71

Orston sat in the middle of the divorce agreement he had prepared, and stayed up late at night, totally unaware of how he would talk about the divorced and sticky omega.

What can I do to keep him from crying?

He was hesitant in his heart, and unconsciously it was late at night.

He inadvertently raised his head and looked at the time, only to find that it was already time to fall asleep, and tonight, I don't know what happened. Ruan Tang, who has always been entangled in people, did not harass him on communications.

I don't know if I fell asleep, or listened to his persuasion and decided to give up ...

Auston called out to monitor and watched Ruan Tang fall asleep in the room. He was relieved.

"It's not that I'm deliberately delaying time. It's because I watch him fall asleep and don't want to wake him up. I'll talk about the divorce tomorrow." Aston told himself in his heart, when the paper was about to be taken out Divorce agreements, again and again, tucked into the drawer again.

Looked at Ruan Tang who was sleeping in the bedroom through the projection.

Ruan Tang's sleeping posture is very well-behaved and well-formed. He curled up in a corner just like a pure and innocent kitten, a pitiful and adorable person who couldn't say anything.

Auston did not know where he had seen it, and said that sleeping positions like omega were a symbol of insecurity.

Thinking of the ups and downs of Ruan Tang's ups and downs, it is now difficult for him to live a smooth life, and he is about to give him a blow, and Auston's heart suddenly has a pity and love.

As soon as his heart moved, he inexplicably wanted to see Ruan Tang.

Just a glance, see him with his own eyes, not through the projection.

Auston has always been a freewheeler, thinking of one person at a time, and thinking of this, he would even open the door of Ruan Tang as a thief even if he went downstairs directly.

I want to take a closer look at him before they divorce.

No, as soon as he opened the door of Ruan Tang's room, Auston smelled a strong omega pheromone taste ...

Ruan Tang usually has a scent like blue and blue, and plum-like fragrance.

"Ruan Tang, Ruan Tang? What's wrong with you?" Auston was shocked and rushed to Ruan Tang's bed immediately.

Although I don't like the entanglement of pheromone, and I don't like to release one's own pheromone, but as an alpha, Auston knows that the concentration of pheromone like Ruan Tang is not normal just by instinct ...

Either the estrus is coming, or it is sick.

Ruan Tang didn't know what was going on, maybe because of the sudden warming of the weather. Recently, he was busy sitting back and forth between the position of Ruan's homeowner and the chairman of the omega conservation association. He was exhausted. At night he kept thinking about it in his heart. The words of the "manservant" are entangled with how to deal with Allston.

No, as soon as he got into bed, he fell asleep. After that, he started to burn.

Even as an omega, how tough he is, he still can't control his weakness.