Chapter 63

Ruan Mingben was still in a wait-and-see state, but at the first sight of the Xia family's death, he decided to divorce Xia Ruzhi and set aside his relationship.

"Father, please, don't divorce your mother." Ruan Zhuoxu and Ruan Xi knelt before him and begged hard.

They knew in their hearts that if Ruan Ming and Xia Ruzhi were divorced, their status in the Ruan family would plummet and they would all be gone.

Ruan Ming was as cold as a stone, unmoved: "Get out! Your mother has done such a rebellious thing, still thinking that I don't want to divorce her, is it trying to kill our entire Ruan family? My original job is just an out-of-doors room, and I still count on her suffering with her? "

"Father ..." Ruan Zhuoxu and Ruan Xi begged hard.

Ruan Ming ignored it: "Don't you want to persuade me any more, or I will never have two of your sons since then. My sons are many, not many of you two, and neither of you less."

Until now, as long as Xia Ruzhi was thinking of something he didn't see in his eyes, and he dared to attack his children under his eyelids, he was so anxious that his roots were itchy and he couldn't wait to kill her.

Now because of his disgust at Xia Ruzhi, he even looked at the two he once loved, but the children born by Xia Ruzhi were not pleasing to the eye.

Xia Ruzhi was not Ruan Ming's original match. Ruan Ming had already begun when she married Ruan Ming. Ruan Ming did not believe in oga. He was always wary of this continuation string. He had made property before marriage. Notarization, and this time Xia Ruzhi and Xia Fu broke out that it was the wrong party that hurt him and his children.

Xia Ruzhi was still in prison. Within two days of hard work, Ruan Ming had already completed the divorce procedures with her like Tang Yun had done, and Xia Ruzhi had no money to share.

Ruan Xi has been through the system, and through the system and his original mother, his grandparents have made a blessing for his favor. How has he experienced such ups and downs?

Looking at Ruan Ming, who was so cold and indifferent, he felt that his whole sky had collapsed.

I don't know what to do.

Aston and Ruan Tang Ruan Yang used their respective relationships, and the forces have contributed. Not long, even under the circumstance of sparse evidence, how to collude with Xia 's father and daughter in the military ** high-level, Ruan family servants, to Tang Yun The drug was applied to the food, and the investigation of Ruan Yang's mecha was clear and clear, and the evidence was conclusive.

The case involved a wide range of cases, and even found out many other illegal activities of the Xia family. It also pulled out several high-level high-level officials and an underground illegal drug trafficking channel organization, which shocked the entire empire.

Many people who are related to Xia's family have been seated and held accountable.

That is, Ruan Ming 's political sense of smell has always been keen. Although he is an in-law, he has never flowed into the muddy waters of Xia 's family. This time, he immediately decided to divorce quickly and cleared up quickly.

However, because of the relationship between his in-laws, the Ruan family suffered a lot, and suffered heavy losses.

The charges of Xia Ruzhi's father and daughter and Yigan Dangyu were completely implemented, and they were formally taken into jail. Only after the formal trial began, the country sentenced.

Because of this big case, the names of the brothers Ruan Tang and Ruan Yang almost hanged on Xingbo Hot Search all day long.

Ruan Tang's popularity has greatly increased throughout the empire, and he has become a representative of outstanding young oga. Ruan Yang has been popularized on the Internet with his glorious achievements in the past and has once again become a national idol.