Chapter 96

In the field of military research, Ruan Tang's old bank was originally established. After receiving the approval of the Ministry of Military Industry, Ruan Tang quickly entered a state of waste and sleep.

Although there have been many unpleasant things, Ruan Tang initially chose to enter the industry, and there are still some hobbies in it ...

Doing these things is far easier and more enjoyable in his eyes than in fighting between Emperor Xing and others.

Ruan Tang can also be considered as a more thoughtful person. Before that, there were many cutting-edge talents in the first research institute, and there were many red tapes. Whenever Ruan Tang had a new idea, he had to go through a lot of procedures and meetings to study. Not necessarily approved ...

The First Research Institute somewhat supported civilians and showed a fair and just political tendency. Therefore, Ruan Tang, who is from aristocratic background but not favored, and has not earned enough qualifications in the Academy, has actually received a lot in this regard. Checks and balances, can not show their ambitions.

But in the fortress military department is very different-

Although the researchers here are also cutting-edge empire talents, they have not been trained by Emperor Star Aristocracy. In addition, they have been staying in the border for a long time. They are indifferent to Emperor Star 's elite. They think Emperor Star is a reputation. The flower shelf, Emperor Star elite thinks they are unruly wild ways.

The fortress and military department has never had any red tape, but this has facilitated Ruan Tang.

Once Ruan Tang had any new ideas, unlike Emperor Star's meeting, which had to be approved by repeated procedures, the procedures could only be implemented. Ruan Tang dared to think, and they dared to cooperate with Ruan Tang's idea to experiment and teamwork immediately.

Regarding, Ruan Tang was first invited to help them with the technical exchange of heavy armored speed and circuit board reorganization plan. As soon as Ruan Tang proposed the idea, most of them thought it was feasible. Immediately, they cooperated with Ruan Tang to carry out experiments ... ...

"How? What is the result of this experiment?" After a busy week, I failed a few times. Ruan Tang was inevitably nervous about the latest experiment results.

All the members who cooperated with Ruan Tang in the research were all around the experimental instrument, and they were looking at the data of the instrument with a wrong eye.

"Success."

"We finally succeeded this time." I don't know who said it first.

Immediately following, all the researchers who cooperated with Ruan Tang to complete this experiment all cried cheerfully, one by one, just like the children who finally got their favorite toys.

Looking at the problem that has been worrying for a long time, it was finally solved.

I don't know who was excited in the crowd: "Genius, Dr. Ruan, you are a genius."

"You are such a genius."

In the fact that Ruan Tang has indeed proven his strength, and subsequent experiments have continued to cooperate with each other, these researchers at the Frontier Military Department have completely regarded Ruan Tang as his own.

When praising Ruan Tang, their faces were also proud and honored.

All of them believed that Ruan Tang's future potential and future in this field were unlimited, and they would eventually set off a rough sea in the entire empire.