Chapter 13

Auston never thought that he would get such an evaluation from other populations, and he looked at Ruan Tang with surprise.

There are so many people in the world that he is perverse, violent, **** and cruel ... but no one has ever said that he is poor ...

Ruan Tang saw his amazement and thought he was wondering why he thought the Duke of Auston was pathetic. But he didn't want to explain to anyone, he just whispered: "Since you are afraid of the Duke, don't talk nonsense in the future. After ... When the Duke comes, you can hide a little, and wait for me Now. "

Allston was spotted.

"If the housekeeper asks, you say it means me." Ruan Tang continued.

With such an unmarked hoe, Qing Qing was really afraid he would fall into the hands of the blue-bearded duke.

Auston finally understood that Ruan Tang was actually caring for him, caring about a tiny little male servant everywhere in a duke's house. Suddenly, the corners of her lips were raised slightly, and she said, "Okay, thank you, Madam ..."

Ruan Tang didn't speak anymore, just brushed his personal terminal quietly.

Auston quietly looked at the pot of black tea Ruan Tang hadn't touched on the table, and quietly took it down, replacing Ruan Tang with a pot of coffee.

He remembers Ruan Tang saying that he prefers coffee.

...

In the evening, Ruan Tang had just taken a bath and was about to rest. The Duke of Aston, who had been there once in the morning, came again ...

He pushed over in a wheelchair, and said that he touched Ruan Tang's body, and he smelled the pheromone of Ruan Tang's body like a peony. He knew that this lunatic had no meaning in that respect, just looking at it After his infatuated collection, Ruan Tang relaxed a lot and let him **** without saying a word ...

The situation they are getting along with now seems intimate and ambiguous, much like preparation in advance, but in fact, Ruan Tang feels like a poor helpless kitten who has been rubbed flat and sucked madly ...

And the Duke of Auston, who sucked him crazy, felt his cold mask sticking to his own neck and sucked intoxicatedly, and his hand was still in a messy way without any rules ...

Ruan Tang thinks he is a bit stupid.

When the Duke of Oston toured his territory and read his collections, he immediately pushed his wheelchair and left without reluctance, and he spoke with Ruan Tang in no way at all. The administrator said.

Ruan Tang realizes that he and the newly-married husband are very tepid and unfamiliar ...

However, the queen and Ruan Ming obviously did not think so. After not knowing where the forces knew where Auston was interested in Ruan Tang, the queen and Ruan Ming successively called Ruan Tang ...

"I knew you were a clever kid. The pheromone matches between you are so high. He would like you. See, although you have n't lived together, he has come to see you sooner or later. Now ... he had never been so close to any omega before. "The queen's tone was extremely gentle:" You have to seize the opportunity and have a child soon ... "

Ruan Tang didn't know how to tell the queen that he and the Duke of Allston were not familiar at all: "But, I ..."

"But what?" The queen interrupted him, patience, and said softly: "Children, I know you are afraid that Auston does not want to live with him for a lifetime, and I did not ask you to have to live with him forever, but I hope you can He has only one child. As long as you have a child and our goals have been achieved, you will be free. Do you understand? "