Chapter 17

Ruan Tang was so surprised that he never thought that the free and cruel duke in the legend would make such a compromise for himself.

In this dark duke's mansion, he hadn't seen the sun for many days.

At this moment, looking at the bright sunshine outside the window, Ruan Tang's whole mood followed a fresh look, and he forgot all his worries yesterday.

Even breakfast was a lot.

After having breakfast, looking at the bright sun outside the window, Ruan Tang suddenly had the initiative to go out and walk.

The mansion of the Duke of Aston in the sun swept away the previously gloomy and gloomy feeling. Ruan Tang walked around and saw that there was no place that was not beautiful and not beautiful.

It is truly a glimpse of the magnificence and grandeur of the residence of the Duke of Oston, the most beloved son of the empress.

If no one is leading the way, Ruan Tang feels that he must find no way back.

...

And at this moment, for the sake of Ruan Tang's sudden change of his accustomed Duke of Aston for many years, he is working in his study ...

Already accustomed to the darkness, he looked up at the golden sunlight outside the window between work, but felt that it was dazzling, and it was difficult to adapt for a while.

Alas, the omega thing is really troublesome and difficult to maintain ...

The sun is such a glare, and he can't be so depressed without it. There are so many things.

If it weren't for him to be so depressed and afraid that he would die until death, Orston would not want to see the sun, and now that he has decided to support him for the aroma and feel of omega, Orston swears in his heart, he will We must raise him to the best.

Auston feared that Ruan Tang had depression.

Therefore, the Duke of Auston, who has long been accustomed to the darkness, decided to force himself to adapt to the sun for his pet, a pet that is difficult to keep ...

After all, he just didn't like the sun, and that omega seemed to be out of the sun.

I don't know if I saw the sun today, will the gloomy omega be happy yesterday?

Thinking of Ruan Tang, the horns of Auston's lips, which had been extremely irritable because of his official duties, immediately evoked a slight arc, and suddenly wanted to get up to see the omega.

See if Ruan Tang is happy with the sun, like many precious plants bloom in his mansion.

Just then, the door knocked suddenly: "Well."

"Master, Duke Carlos is here." Aaron reported respectfully.

Auston frowned slightly, but chose to give up his leisure: "Let him in."

"Yes." Aaron closed the door and retreated for a while. He led a kind-hearted, middle-aged aristocratic man into the door, and stood aside and opened the door for him very respectfully.

This middle-aged man is no one else. It is the Duke of Carlos, one of the seven Duke of the Imperial Aristocracy. He is also one of Emperor Star's most powerful men and has the best relationship with Oston.

He was the queen's brother-in-law and the relative of the Duke of Allston.

Because of the relationship that broke out, Carlos's title was not inherited from the queen's father, but he himself won the meritorious deeds, and he was really a turbulent character.