Ancient early abuse residue 04

Garnier was inexplicably upset and wanted to send a message to his brother to ask for information.

At this time, the subordinates knocked on the door suddenly and said, "General, His Highness mental disorder treatment is ready. Should we check it again and rule out the possibility of accidents?"

Garnier heard that he immediately put down his personal terminal and didn't dial Brian for communication.

He expected that the medical environment of Emperor Star was so good, and there was Brian, Lin Yang should not have any major incidents ...

Oston's surgical operation is about to start. He can't get rid of his official duties. After returning, it is also a good reason to explain to Lin Yang. If Lin Yang can't understand, he should be ignorant.

Garnier never expected that this miss, he and Lin Yang have no fate in this life.

After that, errors occurred during the treatment of Allston, which led to amnesia. It is necessary to find a high-match omega that matches with Allton to treat him with a complete mental disorder, and to bring Ruan Tang over and so on. The trivial matter kept Garnier busy.

It's been a few days after he finally took a break to look at his terminal.

Shown above are countless caller IDs from his parents, Brian, and the Huberts also sent him countless text messages asking him for abuse.

Garnier glanced lightly and found that the content of the newsletter was probably that his parents accused him of not having labeled Lin Yang for many years of marriage, and why he caused Lin Yangliu to give birth so many times. .

Garnier guessed that Lin Yang should be okay, but his parents knew about it, but the continuous accusations still upset him. He was too lazy to open the texts of these accusations and abuses and slowly watched them directly. They were all shielded and entered a mode where he performed confidential tasks as a soldier, completely disconnected from Emperor Star and his relatives.

Even Shangtian seemed to help him. After he unilaterally disconnected from his family, the Zerg first followed by the emperor, and the tasks he needed to perform continued.

After they confirmed the rebellion, Garnier heard that the forces of Oston confirmed that all his family members had been properly placed, and they would never let them fall into the hands of the emperor as captives to threaten them. Garnier did not even ask a thought. I devoted myself to my career and never cared about my family.

They're done. With the advent of the new era, Garnier has been promoted two consecutive ranks to become an empire general because of repeated battles ...

After receiving the award, Garnier had the courage to go home to face Lin Yang and his parents.

He was very motivated, and as the general who returned from the triumph, brought infinite glory and glory to the family and Lin Yang. Presumably this time, no matter what he did before, no matter how to ignore Lin Yang, there should be no reason for Lin Yang and his parents to blame him again. Right?

And this time, the empire was settled ... Garnier returned home and was fully prepared to mark Lin Yang and Lin Yang in estrus and prepare for a child with him.

Garnier took everything for granted and was so beautiful.

When he returned home, he couldn't find Lin Yang's trace, and immediately went to the Hubert's home.

However, Garnier did not expect that he had fought hard for nearly half a year, but when he turned around, it was Lin Yang who had a high, swollen belly for the month.