Chapter 61

Ruan Tang used half-truth evidence to cut off Ruan Zhuoxu and Ruan Ming to confess Xia Ruzhi, and to stop him from taking Xia Ruzhi away was to send his good stepmother to the Interstellar Public Security Bureau.

Of course, the evidence he presented in the Public Security Bureau is different from what he showed to others, and all of them are real and detailed.

Although the evidence is incomplete, he has contacted the person in charge of the public security side and intends to use the previous false evidence to defeat Xia Ruzhi's mental defense line and let her confess her criminal facts.

Even though Xia Ruzhi has fallen into his hands, Ruan Ming seems to have given up the wife, but Ruan Tang did not dare to take it lightly, and he did not intend to easily let go of his participation and ignored the others.

Their family is invincible but ends up like this–

Since deciding on revenge, Ruan Tang has vowed never to let any enemy down.

"Xiao Xi, you must save Mom to save Mo. If the mother goes in and is sentenced, our brothers will be finished, Ruan Xi." After Ruan Xi's halo suddenly diminished, his body was not very good, and Xia Ruzhi was directly What Ruan Tang took away was not known until Ruan Zhuoxu asked him and Shen Mozhi for help.

Ruan Xi didn't expect that as soon as his halo broke down, such misfortunes happened one after another, and he hated his teeth suddenly: "I know this Ruan Tang is a real black lotus, not a good thing. He came to us to get revenge. Yes, they came after us for revenge. "

"He didn't show up before. In fact, he has always been resentful in our heart. I have always believed him so much. In fact, he has planned for a long time, and has been giving me a set, first me, now mother. "His mood fluctuated so much that his mind was full of resentment against Ruan Tang.

But they didn't want to do anything to Ruan Tang's family, so he attracted such revenge.

Ruan Zhuoxu immediately echoed: "That's right, that's it. Both you and your mother have caught his trap."

The brothers sang a little, and all dirty water was poured on Ruan Tang's body.

"Did Mother Ruan really attack Ruan Tang's mother then?" But Shen Mozhi, who was a bystander, shuddered, and the two men were distorted by three observations.

If so, Xia Ruzhi really did Tang Yun and Ruan Yueji like that, and Ruan Tang wanted revenge, right?

Ruan Zhuoxu was silent immediately.

"When ... how did I know about it, but how could my mother do such a thing? It must be Ruan Tang who hates us so much that he slandered my mother." Ruan Xi was still pale. A face, arrogantly argued for Xia Ruzhi.

He must look like this.

But Shen Mozhi heard him tell a lot of lies, and heard that Ruan Tang directly took the people away and sent him to the Public Security Bureau. If this was a false thing, how could Ruan Tang be so straightforward and give Xia Ruzhi directly to the police? Ruan Tang is not a fool.

Lying can only be Ruan Xi's mother and son.

Considering this, although he did not intend to change his decision to marry Ruan Xi, he was unconsciously indifferent to Ruan Zhuoxu's brother Ruan Xi's attitude.

...

Ruan Tang took care of everything before returning home. As soon as she entered the house, Ruan Yang, who was doing rehabilitation, hurried out with a cane: "Xiao Tang, Xia Ruzhi's things are all true. Was she really able to handle her mother and sister? Why didn't you just tell me and ran to solve it yourself? "