Chapter 73

Ruan Tang's eyes flashed just a touch of sadness, and she looked very sad.

Auston looked at him like this, followed by a sullen expression in his heart, his eyebrows screamed slightly: "Madam."

He was wondering if he was doing something wrong, no matter what he planned to do with his relationship with Ruan Tang, Ruan Tang was so coquettish and just sick ...

Perhaps you shouldn't be so hard-hearted, you should take it easy.

Ruan Tang sat idly for a while, showing a very sad look, silent for a while, and then Kai Lip sighed: "Seth, maybe you're right."

Allston was puzzled: "...?"

Don't know what exactly he said to Ruan Tang.

"I did never really know Lord Oston." Ruan Tang looked at him deeply and said, "So he will refuse me again and again, even if I am sick. Come see me? "

Allston evaded directly, denying the fact that he had been taken care of for one night has said it all.

Recalling carefully, everything that he and Auston had known each other, Ruan Tang found out that Auston's attitude change toward him was from his fear of the damaged face of the servant, rubbing his medicine and telling him his appearance It doesn't matter how it started.

Oston seemed to be conceited, but inferior to himself. When he was a maid, he had asked himself more than once whether he felt that his appearance was ugly and did not fear his face. When he was in the Duke status, he always insisted on wearing a mask to cover his face, so that people could not see his true face.

When in the position of a maid, many times he completely denied and disgusted himself as a duke, which further explained that deep down in his heart he was extremely inferior and cared about his disability, and determined that no one would love him. .

His mouth is not as good as his heart. His mouth has always denied love and his favorite things, which shows that deep down in his heart has always been a longing for a flawless love without any impurities. I hope that someone can love without any reservation, pure and thorough. As a man, he accepted all his flaws and badness.

He was fascinated by his warmth, and he murmured that he liked him, but didn't realize it early, after all, it disappointed him.

Ruan Tang Dingding looked at the alpha in front of her eyes, and thought a lot.

"Ma'am, why do you think so?" Aston listened to him and interrupted quickly.

He didn't understand that this omega looked so beautiful, everything looked good, and now he has so many things, so many thoughts are arrogant.

He fixedly looked at Ruan Tang, saying, "Adult rejects you and doesn't come to see you, maybe just because he doesn't like you enough and thinks you are inappropriate, not that you are not good enough."

"Mrs. You are so good, and now you have such a high status, why bother to waste time on someone who doesn't have you in your heart and doesn't want to be with you?" Auston really didn't know if Ruan Tang took his fancy. Which point.

I just feel very sad.

"Even if I don't have an adult in my heart, I will still recognize him. I will only like him in my life and only want him to be my alpha." Ruan Tang's eyes lighted up, word by word, extremely firm: "He is my irreplaceability in my eyes. I must be him."

It was not the first time that Auston had heard such a confession from Ruan Tang. He heard him confess to himself again. Auston was already helpless and numb, and he did not want to go back and refute his persuasion.