Chapter 11

Ruan Tang bandaged the wound on Seth's face with gauze. When he went downstairs, he met the housekeeper, who looked at Seth with a very surprised look.

It seemed to be covered with gauze on surprised Set.

"Master Andre ... the wound on my face was bandaged by my wife." The young steward gave him another look, as if scared, and quickly argued: "I have served my wife well this morning, do not believe it , You ask your wife ... I have not violated the rules of Fuchu without permission. "

Ruan Tang was so scared when he saw him, and immediately said to the steward, "Yes, the wound on his face is really unsightly. I asked him to bandage ... If the Duke asks you, you can ask him to come to me. Don't blame him. "

He didn't know what the rules of this mansion were, or whether his legendary bloodthirsty and surly husband was happy only when he saw the blood dripping from his body and his body was incomplete.

What's more, was it not his order to let the young man walk around with such a face?

But looking at the youth like this, Ruan Tang really couldn't bear it.

Ruan Tang thought that he was still another master in the Duke's mansion, and that the lunatic Duke could not move him ... what's wrong, he was willing to stand up for these poor people.

When the housekeeper saw Ruan Tang say this, he immediately converged the expression on his face, took a deep look at Seth, and commanded: "Since then ... you can serve your wife well."

The young man nodded and said that he immediately took Ruan Tang to tour the entire Duke of Aston's mansion.

This Duke's mansion has a large area, and the decoration is very luxurious and retro, and no one is not exquisitely luxurious.

But because of the preference of the mansion owner, this luxurious manor has not seen a trace of sunlight, and is always in the night, giving a sense of gloomy oppression that is beyond words.

They walked in the empty corridor, as if in hell.

Others were encountered along the way. Xu was because the Duke of Oston was so overwhelming that these servants did not dare to look up when they met the master.

Even when someone came to Ruan Tang, he couldn't help holding his breath and started shaking.

Ruan Tang felt a little uncomfortable about this, but he had no choice but to walk around casually, but he didn't find it interesting.

"Ma'am, you are bored." Seth seemed to notice his boringness, and immediately asked: "There is also a beast park in the house, where the Duke keeps many poisonous snakes and beasts. There are performances every day. You can Want to see it? "

Ruan Tang lingered: "What performances are there?"

"Swallowing live birds, beasts killing, evil tigers preying ..." Seth replied.

Ruan Tang wasn't interested in the so-called animal show in this mansion. After listening to the show content, he felt that it really fit his legendary husband's brutal killing and loved **** hobby.

Therefore, I don't feel any surprise.

Ruan Tang shook his head gently and said, "No need. I hate blood, so I won't go to watch it."

"... Sorry, ma'am." Seth was a little surprised, but still said, "The Duke likes this a lot, and I thought his wife would also be interested to know."

Because the Duke loves blood, no one in this mansion dares to say that he hates blood.