Chapter 111

When Aesop saw him defending Lane, the hatred in his eyes grew stronger: "Ruan Yang, you did this to me, hello, how nice you are."

Ruan Yang looked at him alertly, and now there was only endless indifference.

"Ruan Yang, do you know how much I loved you ... I regard you as the only beauty in my life, a trace of sunshine. In order to be with you, I conceal in front of you, covering up the real Let yourself become what you like ... "Aesop looked at Ruan Yang with resentment, with blood dripping from his eyes, as if Ruan Yang had disappointed him:" When he proposed to marry you, I really intend to end it for you, turn back for you, make an ordinary omega, and you have been to the ordinary days we all yearn for ... "

He looked at Ruan Yang resentfully and asked, "But why do you reject me? Why betray me? Why?"

He seemed to have completely forgotten his betrayal and disappointment of Ruan Yang, and only remembered Ruan Yang's rejection of him ...

He hated Ruan Yang. Since Ruan Yang once stretched his hand to him and pulled him out of the abyss, why couldn't he pull him a second time and save him a second time?

This time, he really wanted to turn back and want to go ashore.

"You never love me, it's you." But Ruan Yang had already seen his essence, and said it word by word, extremely coldly.

He had never seen a selfish person like Aesop.

"So, I don't love you anymore, I hate you ... since you don't want to save me, then I will save myself and get what I want." Aesop looked gloomily into the devil. Ruan Yang, he couldn't hear what he said, and sneered: "Ruan Yang, why are you still alive and why do you wake up ..."

"If you just sleep like that, don't wake up." He looked at Ruan Yang tenderly, but his words were creepy: "That way, I don't need to hate you so much, and I don't have to be like It's as twisted now. "

Aesop really didn't want Ruan Yang to wake up. If Ruan Yang hasn't woke up, he will always have that goodness in his heart. Regard Ruan Yang as white moonlight, it will not be distorted or faced. Ruan Yang now looks at him with such indifferent, disgusting eyes, not to mention Ruan Yang's care for another omega.

Aston faced his paranoia and twisted his sense of impatience, and directed at the people below him, "Come, take His Highness Emperor Changdi Qing!"

Before coming here, they have checked through various instruments. There are no killing weapons in the palace, and it is unlikely that Aesop Camisil will hurt them.

Immediately after the soldiers ordered, Aesop was taken down.

"I do n't need them to take it. I will go by myself. However, I will be the one who defeats the king. I remember this ending, but you must remember that I am a pregnant woman. According to the laws of the empire, no matter what law you violate, you will not be sentenced to omega. The death penalty. "Aesop stepped out of the throne spontaneously and gently stroked his lower abdomen.

For the first time after pregnancy, the child in this belly was still a bit useful, and anyway, it could also be used as his death-free gold medal.

The crowd looked at him in a mad state, all unconsciously mourning the children in his stomach.

When Aesop came to Auston and Ruan Tang, he suddenly stopped and said in a high voice: "Auston, Ruan Tang, you all remember to me, you just win. It's better than my life. "

Until now he didn't feel that there was anything wrong with him, and attributed his failure to bad luck.

Ruan Tang, they can win him, but because they are the protagonists of the world, even if they have systematic blessings, they are still no match for their protagonist aura.