Chapter 95

Ruan Tang did not take his provocative attitude to heart, nor did he deliberately seek them out because these people had said bad things about him.

But because he has been engaged in military research for many years, he is really allergic to these data ... Just glance at this rough figure, and the rough model of heavy armor will quickly build in his mind.

At this glance, Ruan Tang judged that there was a defect in the docking of this heavy armored arsenal with the spiritual net ...

Galileo was aggressive.

"There is a certain problem in the connection between the arsenal and the spiritual network." Ruan Tang was not afraid of him, he pointed out the problem directly to the enlarged data.

Galileo did not think that Ruan Tang was an expert, and looked at Ruan Tang with a disdain: "This is the most classic linking mode of the heavy armor arsenal and Spirit Net. If you want to ask any questions, it is best to go through them first. textbook......"

"This is indeed the most classic system mode of linking the heavy armor arsenal and the pilot spirit network, which is suitable for most heavy armor and drivers. But it is by no means suitable for the a904 heavy armor models currently used ..." Ruan Tang Staring at the data chart meticulously, he said, "Although it is barely usable, the mechanized driver must be highly concentrated throughout the whole process, and there must be no slackness. A little carelessness will have a spiritual network and weight. The risk of Link A disengagement ... this is very dangerous in Star Wars. "

Originally, he looked down at Ruan Tang's Galileo and other researchers present who looked at Ruan Tang as a layman.

Because what Ruan Tang said is indeed reality, the a904 heavy armor is the latest type of heavy armor. It has many advantages, fast speed, strong firepower, high defense and safety factors. The only drawback is that there is no adaptation to it. The matching system to dock the driver and heavy armor is very annoying.

After many unknown experiments, they determined that the most classic scheme of this kind of mental power and arsenal docking structure was the most suitable for heavy armor.

But there are certain limitations–

Just like this, the quality of the driver who drives this heavy armor will be very high, and it will easily lead to fatigue driving and can not rest.

But so far, they have not found a better solution.

Unexpectedly, Ruan Tang not only saw it, but also came out ... It seems that the senior data engineer from Emperor Xing is still a bit hard-working, not all of them come here to hang out ...

"I wonder what enlightenment Dr. Ruan had?" Galileo asked with a little sigh of relief.

Seeing that the problem was not a skill, he did not believe that Ruan Tang had a better solution.

"Don't dare to enlighten me, but I happened to think about this problem when I was in the First Research Institute." Ruan Tang directly opened his light brain and went to work in a second. In the presence of everyone, he began to modify and draw. The data structure diagram of the connection between this part of the arsenal and the spirit network: "But I think it can be changed this way and recalculate the data ..."

Ruan Tang's drawing speed is much faster than that of a researcher named Xiao Liu, and it is very clear and clear in thinking.

All the people present were people in the industry. At a glance at the rise of Ruan Tang's drawing, he knew that he was not a fancier. There were really two brushes. They all stared at Ruan Tang's drawings unconsciously. His eyes were wrong Looked up.