Chapter 81

Ruan Tang looked at him without hesitation: "Why do adults think so? You should know that no matter what you look like, you are the most handsome alpha in my eyes."

He didn't know how to comfort the alpha in front of him, so he could only touch the scar on his face with pity.

"But my face scared my biological mother and countless maids, omega, and some of them even cried and said that I was an evil spirit ..." Orston didn't know why he said that, but looked Ruan Tang's quiet eyes, he inexplicably wanted to talk.

Ruan Tang immediately grabbed his hand, as if trying to transfer his strength and the thoughts in his heart to Auston through the temperature in his hand: "But I am not Her Majesty the Queen, nor those omega."

"My lord has always been unique in my heart."

In the eyes of the queen and others, Allston may be optional and can be replaced at any time, but in his eyes, Allston is always the most special and irreplaceable one.

"Really?" Allston looked straight at him.

Ruan Tang had no time to respond, and Allen grasped his wrist the next second, and pulled him into his arms with a little bit of strength, and kissed deeply.

Ruan Tangqiang kissed Aston countless times, but was kissed by Aston for the first time and couldn't help it.

Alpha's kiss carries a strong and domineering power that is completely different from omega. It cannot be resisted, making Ruan Tang completely unavoidable. He wants to attack the city and linger with him.

Ruan Tang stared at him for a while with his eyes wide open, before turning back, slowly responding to this strong and irresistible kiss led by Allston.

The two gradually became ecstatic, immersed in themselves.

At this time, the untimely mechanized alert sound of the floating vehicle's on-board system suddenly sounded: "Drop! The destination has arrived."

Auston woke up at the beginning of the dream and realized what he had just done. He suddenly became pale, as if he had foreseen something. He immediately loosened Ruan Tang and stood up with a red face. Wanting to escape like a stride, the meteor stepped out of the floating car and went to the mansion: "It's late, let's go back and rest."

After exposing Seth's identity, he was not obsessed with maintaining a wheelchair in front of Ruan Tang.

"grown ups."

"lady."

He walked towards the room without a word, and even the servants in the house greeted them with a deaf ear.

Ruan Tang took a deep look at him, hesitated for a moment, immediately caught up, followed Auston in a hurry.

All the way to the Aston room.

Faintly feeling his headache, it was Auston at the onset of the onset of symptoms. It was like Cinderella who had to flee the prom at the ball at midnight.

He wanted to be with Ruan Tang and be happy and sweet with him, but why his illness had to jump out to remind him when it was inappropriate.

He doesn't work, he doesn't deserve ...

How can he keep Ruan Tang happy for such a body?

Auston's mind was intricate and complex, and he didn't know what it was like. He managed to control himself to return to his room. He just wanted to close the door, but Ruan Tang did not want to squeeze in.

"Aren't you going back to sleep? Why come to my room?" Auston looked at Ruan Tang angrily, with red blood oozing in his eyes, looking fierce and abnormal.