Chapter 41

As a family member, Ruan Tang naturally hopes to take conservative treatment without risking it. Anyway, it is that people have been unable to wake up, and their lives are still ...

When people are alive, they can give their families some thoughts. With a hope, when they die, they have nothing.

But for Ruan Yang, who once fought on the interstellar battlefield and battled the battlefield, is he really willing to lie down like this forever to be a living dead?

Ruan Tang was lost, until he was sent away by the doctor in a heavy mood, but he still had no thoughts.

Auston looked at him silently without saying a word.

"... Master, if it were you, how would you choose?" It took a while before Ruan Tang suddenly spoke and looked at Allston.

I do n't know why, what happened now, Ruan Tang wanted to discuss with Auston in particular ...

Although Auston was crazy on weekdays, this time it was surprisingly normal. Thinking about the questions raised by Ruan Tang, his eyes were slightly dimmed, and his eyes were sharp, he said: "If it was me If you do, then you will either die or live, and you will never want to be half-dead in bed like this.

Puppets like Ruan Yang lie on the bed and have been asleep, as far as he is concerned.

Instead, give it a go.

"Is that so?" Ruan Tang sighed lightly and lost his thoughts.

If he changed himself, he would naturally feel that such a dead person is alive, it would be better to die ... but now, he is not facing his choice, but his important relatives ...

Auston took a deep look at him, but didn't answer him.

Ruan Tang asked him for advice, and what he did was just give him his own opinion. As for how Ruan Tang chose, he didn't mean to interfere at all.

"Okay, I see. Thank you for your advice." However, Ruan Tang didn't expect him to reply to his words, but just kept thinking about every word the doctor said, and he was unable to make up his mind: "I will Think again. "

This is a major decision he rarely encountered in his life-

He must think carefully.

...

Ruan Ming's birthday banquet is coming soon. Before the banquet was held, he made several phone calls and reminded Ruan Tang to be present and not to be absent.

The marriage of Ruan Tang and Auston represents the exchange of interests and marriage between the Ruan family and the queen family.

Therefore, even if there is no father-son friendship between Ruan Tang and Ruan Ming, he must go to this banquet. Otherwise, the queen must be unhappy and put pressure on her.

She wanted a son of the Ruan family to be the Duchess, not a casual omega.

As one of the powerful marshals of the imperial power, even if Ruan Ming was inconvenient in his private life, his birthday party also ran to countless wealthy men, dressed in luxurious clothes, and came to the luxurious Ruan's luxurious house, for Ruan Ming. Wish you a birthday.

The entire Ruan family was very lively and bustling.

Ruan Ming rarely wore a uniform that showed his empire marshal's identity on this occasion. He looked bright, full of red light, and very happy. Although he was a little lucky, many people could still see from his face. The demeanor of the Empire 's first beautiful man.

Ruan Tang arrived at the banquet very punctually, but Ruan Ming also knew that Ruan Tang had a bad relationship with him. In order to prevent Ruan Tang from touching his mold on such occasions, beating him, and letting him not come to the stage, the scene was too loud Embarrassed, after saying hello to Ruan Tang Auston in a few weeks.