Chapter 77

Ruan Yang didn't expect Aesop to be so shameless, and immediately sneered with sarcasm: "Isn't your Highness's fiance the Duke Leighton? Why, haven't you been married for so many years?"

After so many years of accidents, Aesop has never looked at him, nor has he given a helping hand to his family.

He had already seen through the coldness of this omega.

Ruan Yang didn't believe that Aesop would come to him because he had an unforgettable love for him. He only felt that this omega had valued him again.

"Lieutenant General Ruan Yang wakes up for so long. I don't think you haven't heard that the Layton family has collapsed more than ten years ago, and my marriage contract with him has long since ended." Aesop was indifferent to this. It's very, like it's never been sorry to Ruan Yang, chuckling: "Otherwise, how could I still have the chance to find Lieutenant General and ask the Lieutenant General to marry me?"

Ruan Yang sneered, "What's the matter with me? Good horses don't eat reed grass, my fate and my highness have disappeared decades ago. I can't promise to marry my highness. Your Highness, please come back. "

He is not a fool, and it is impossible to do another step on the upper pedal.

The voice fell, and without waiting for Aesop to respond, Ruan Yang lifted his leg ...

"Even if the general hates me so far, he must consider it for your mother and siblings, not for yourself." Aesop was indifferent to his indifferent attitude and called him directly, explaining his purpose: You and your brother have inherited too much heritage, and it is too sudden. Your Tang family has risen too fast ... Your brother married the Duke of Aston and is considered to be a queen. You will not marry me. If you seek a balanced and hypocritical allegiance to the Emperor, it is impossible for my good emperor to continue to accommodate your family ... "

He didn't want to justify or say meaningless words. Even if it was bad, it was counted, and it was justified.

Ruan Yang didn't want to ignore him, but he couldn't help stopping when he mentioned Ruan Tang.

As the lieutenant of the lieutenant's current family situation, and the emperor's fear of their family, Ruan Yang naturally knew something.

"And I, when it is necessary to find an alpha marriage, in the limited choice of the emperor, you are my best choice ..." Aesop saw him pause, although he did not look back, but he still said his own words. Continued: "I think you also need a political marriage to protect your family and loved ones ... In this case, aside from the past, why can't we just talk about a cooperation?"

Ruan Yang didn't speak for a long time.

...

Not long after, because of their meeting, the rumors of the entire Emperor Star about that Emperor Chang Qing was about to marry Lieutenant General Ruan Yang became even more popular.

The situation between the royal family and the Tang family's pro-Canadian relationship seems to be a foregone conclusion.

Everyone was envious of the monstrous good luck of the Tang family.

When hearing this news, Ruan Xi couldn't even concentrate on choosing her wedding invitation.

The thought that he did everything to make Ruan Tang's original shape uncovered, instead he succeeded him. Seeing that he and Ruan Yang passed the Tang family's life as far as possible, but they had nothing, only relying on Shen Mozhi's life, Shen Mozhi returned It was cold and warm to him at the beginning, and his life was hopeless, Ruan Xi hated to vomit blood.