Chapter 90

After seeing off Aston, initially, Aston and Nguyen Tang could still keep in touch at all times, but as Aston arrived in the twin galaxies, military affairs became busy, and the connection between the two was becoming less and less. .

They can only spare time to contact each other. On several occasions, Auston was so tired that he slept on the other end of the communication. According to the projection of their warship Yu Guang, Ruan Tang, a research institute from military research, even They can infer the process of their space leap forward and understand the migration status of the entire army almost immersively.

Ruan Tang was at ease, watching Aston could take on the burden of being a good commander of the army–

It's hard to dispel the madness of Miss Auston.

This is the first long distance separation between the two since they got married, making them difficult to adapt for a while, but Ruan Tang still forced himself to learn to adapt.

Because, he knows.

There may be more such separations in the future.

Ruan Tang forcibly forced himself out of this sad, sad, and sentimental mood, and seriously started to start his own work and the ten-mile begonia flower left by him.

There have been a lot of recent incidents with Emperor Star. One of them is the sudden announcement of marriage between Emperor Aesop and Duke Carlos.

Regarding the marriage of his ex-boyfriend, Ruan Tang didn't pay much attention to it, but the other party's marriage object was not only one of the seven dukes, Oston's relatives, such a high weight status, but also the nephew of the Duke of Carlos. Almost and Ruan Tang's current sister-in-law Ryan reported the engagement.

In this way, the only two emperors in the royal family exchanged marriage objects in the eyes of outsiders. Such a high degree of topicality makes it difficult for Ruan Tang not to pay attention.

The sudden marriage of Emperor Qing appeared at first sight nothing special, but Ruan Tang didn't know why he felt a kind of uneasiness under his heart.

But where does this restlessness come from?

He didn't know.

After the Queen left in Auston, she walked more frequently with Ruan Tang.

"Child, you are doing a good job. Why do you say your clever child is not my own one? In the future, we have to walk a lot to maintain our relationship. Aston and your brother went to war, now the entire Emperor In addition to your mother, the closest person is our mother and mother ... "The queen looked at Ruan Tang tenderly, just like his biological mother:" Mother has something here that you can see and want. You just take it ... "

Queen Catherine is a man who is used to seeing the wind to her rudder. With the rise of Ruan Tang's status and status, she got the seat of the Ruan family. She changed her previous attitude towards Ruan Tang.

Not only did he no longer despise the conversation, but he also pulled together to show his affection. After realizing that Ruan Tang might have feelings for Auston.

She didn't even dare to mention the bad words of Auston and the words that urged Ruan Tang to give birth to her grandson.

Adopting only Huairou policy, he constantly draws Ruan Tang.

"Mother rest assured that you are the mother of Allston. Since I am married to Allston, in my eyes you are naturally no different from my own biological mother. If I want anything, how can I not tell you Speaking? "Ruan Tang saw her tenderly, and immediately changed her name to the queen's mother, revealing the right admiration:" I'm fine now, I don't lack anything. "