Daily After Marriage 04

After fully accepting the small light bulb, Auston would like to make something new for the small light bulb every day, and he looked at Ruan Tang with a look of pride.

"I'll take you to see something." On the evening of the evening, after Austen had finished eating, he held Ruan Tang's hand again and took him to the palace garden.

The garden of the palace seems to have been carefully arranged, and everywhere is strewn with shining lights, dreamlike, not as beautiful as the real world.

There are balloons and flowers everywhere.

I don't know what it was arranged by Oston to do for future children, but it was aesthetically normal.

Make Ruan Tang unexpectedly good-looking.

"... Are you intentional? If you continue to do this to surprise him from time to time, I will also be jealous of him." Ruan Tang can look at the beautiful scene around him, and you can realize that Oston's treatment of this child Attentive, not only joking.

Now watching Aston so enthusiastic about this child, he is also a bit able to understand how he felt when he was just neglecting him.

Children are important, but adults are also important and need attention.

He couldn't remember how long Auston hadn't given him a gift.

"... I made this ring by myself. Although it may not look good, it has my heart on it. One blue, one red and two jewels symbolize the two of us." Allston, who was wearing a formal suit, was suddenly Using the most standard wedding ceremony in front of him, he fell to his knees on one knee, wondering where to pull out a ring, took two deep breaths, looked at Ruan Tang, and solemnly said: "Although Your marriage is a marriage of strategic compromise with the Queen, but I thank you for coming into my life ... "

"I'm also grateful for the fate that sent an angel to me." Auston had never done such a thing, and a little sweat came out of his nervous palms: "Although you have already appeared in my life Yes, but I still want to say to you, I want to spend the rest of my life, and I just want to spend with you. "

"So, sugar candy, if you give you a chance to choose again, if you can choose on your own, would you still be willing to marry me and become my lifelong companion?" Auston stared at Ruan Tang with a burning look.

When he and Ruan Tang were married, the two were unwilling and reluctant to be pressured.

No marriage proposal, no wedding ring, no wedding ...

There is no blessing from the family.

Although they are already together now, those things don't seem to matter anymore, but Auston always feels that he owes Ruan Tang's, and wants to have the opportunity to make up for them.

There are things in other people's marriage, and he and Ruan Tang should also have—

No matter how formalistic that thing is.

He was originally such a formalist.

One blue and one red gem sparkled above the platinum setting.

For a moment, Ruan Tang almost felt that time was still.

Such a sudden proposal made Ruan Tang suddenly stunned. He did not expect that Auston would do this. He took two deep breaths and stared at Auston. There was no sound in his throat for a while.

Growing up like this, he has never been confessed and proposed.

At the moment of the announcement of the proposal of Auston, the garden did not know where the romantic and melodious sound came from, and the dark night sky suddenly bloomed with huge and beautiful bright fireworks.