Chapter 47

The queen didn't expect him to ask such a question. At a glance, she knew that Ruan Tang had something to tell him, and acted with her here.

"Why do you ask this, child?" But she didn't break it, and asked with great concern: "Your Majesty has promised me that if you and Auston have children in the future, they will be the future crown princes. How could you be in a bad situation? "

Ruan Tang also knows that the queen is acting, but only cooperates with him: "Even if there is a child, this child is also the crown prince supported by Ruan's family and His Majesty, and I have only been related by blood, Lord Duke ... He again This is the case, and my father has more countless children in the Ruan family. How can I be better off? "

He directly stated his current predicament. The queen and Ruan Ming had only flickered with him as a fertility tool. If there is any benefit in the future, it is also the queen's family and Ruan's family, and he has no relationship with half a dime.

If he truly believed in their flicker, he gave birth to the so-called 'Prince'-

Not to mention that in the future, the crown prince's biological father will be one of the most noble people in Dias. I am afraid that he will not even see it when he is born, let alone raise him personally, so that the future crown prince will have deep affection for himself. Already.

If he obediently obeys Ruan Ming and the queen, he can also ensure that there is nothing to worry about. Ronghua is rich and wealthy. If he is a little bit turbulent and disobeys their meaning, he will be afraid that they will quietly think about individual reasons for 'illness'.

Your own tool is the most valuable and most useful value to users before they achieve the goal for them. Once the goal is achieved, nothing is done.

Ruan Tang knows this well, knowing that at this moment his treatment and speaking weight at the queen is the highest.

And in the eyes of others, Allston seemed to have his favor and fascination, which also became his hole card, announcing to the queen that the current tool is indispensable to him.

Ruan Tang now has the confidence and qualifications to negotiate with the queen–

"I didn't think of you as a child, so insecure?" The queen did not expect that Ruan Tang would have the courage to say that, and he looked up at him in surprise.

Ruan Tang just bowed his head and never spoke.

The queen's look at him gradually deepened. When she first met Ruan Tang, although she thought that the omega of the Ruan family was good-looking, in fact, she had never seen Ruan Tang in her eyes. She only thought that Ruan Tang was A string puppet manipulated in Ruan Ming's hands, as long as it gives some benefits, you can do whatever you want, stupid and stupid, beauty is beautiful, but no soul.

When deciding to make him the Duchess of Auston as a fertility tool, the queen never thought about making him obey himself.

It wasn't until she found that Ruan Tang was obedient and docile to her, but Yang Fengyin turned out to be the favor of her lunatic son, and the queen thought about him.

And when Ruan Tang said these words and revealed what she wanted to ask her for, the empress looked straight at him.

Think you might have looked down at this Ruan Tang yourself?

Also, what simple character can omega even his ugly lunatic son coax? Ruan Ming's old fox didn't really have a stupid child.

This Ruan Tang had been loading wood before, as if he didn't understand his suggestion. It turned out he was waiting for himself.