Chapter 10

The young man didn't think Ruan Tang would ask this question. After a pause, he shook his head.

As if answering Ruan Tang, his face was not born like this.

"Your face ... is it the Duke?" Ruan Tang looked up at his face, always feeling a new injury. He immediately asked what he thought of, and then shut his mouth knowingly.

Regarding his husband, the blue-bearded duke, who is so famous in Emperor Star, Ruan Tang has heard many horrible rumors about him.

One of them is that after the disgraced disability of the emperor himself, his temperament changed and he was arrogant, because his disability would see good-for-nothing people.

So, except for the old housekeeper sent by the queen, there were no sound people in his Duke's residence beside him ...

He can only be happy if he looks at him with a handicapped person at his side.

Even robots are not physically sound. His mansion only recruits disabled people, and even healthy people who work in his mansion will become disabled.

It is rumored that the Duke himself succeeded ...

Disfigurement is also a type of disability ...

Ruan Tang looked at Seth and felt that he felt new to him, and that the injury on his face also seemed to be new, and it was unavoidable to speculate under his heart.

The young man didn't seem to expect that he would ask this question either. After slightly squinting his eyes, he shook his head and said, "... No, ma'am."

Ruan Tang looked at him in a timid and clumsy manner, and did not know whether he was really saying it or not, because of the fierce name of his husband.

He didn't want to say that Ruan Tang never asked again, but just sighed softly, saying: "... I don't think the wound on your face is good yet. The wound seems to be a little pussy, so unsightly, you go out like this To serve, the steward saw that he was afraid to be scolded ... "

"I have a medical box in my luggage with medicine in it. You can bring it for me. Let me handle it for you."

Life is not easy, especially after today's society has undergone genetic modification and gender differentiation, the gap between the rich and the poor is particularly huge.

Most of the society's wealth is in the hands of nobles and ao, and the slum beta with a short life can be said to be inferior to people at birth.

Although the Duke's Mansion is horrifying, the work here is well paid. In order to discuss the opportunity to change his life from a normal person to a disabled person to work in the Duke Mansion, it is an incredible thing to ao people.

However, after understanding it, Ruan Tang knew that this was a very normal thing for the slum beta.

Many of them can't even afford to eat. In order to make themselves less healthy, it is normal for them to exchange one thing for another.

Ruan Tang sympathizes with them very much, but it is not cold for one day. In such an environment, such an identity, except for being better and gentler for them ...

Ruan Tang also knows that he cannot do more for them and change the world.

The young man named Seth did not seem to think that Ruan Tang would do this, but after a short while, he still obediently found the medical box brought by Ruan Tang from Ruan Tang's luggage and gave it to him. Ruan Tang.

Ruan Tang directly asked him to sit down, and carefully looked at Seth, who did not know what was hurt. He had rotten polyps and pimple scars, and continued to seep down the transparent liquid face.