Chapter 102

Aston left abruptly, and everyone in the generals was taken aback.

"His Highness ..."

"His Royal Highness, where are you going?"

"General Garnier, what should we do now? The commander of the army said he wanted to kill the insect king by himself. How could this kill him? He already knew the location of the insect king, and determined which one was the insect king?"

"Is the chief of the legion able to deal with the worm king alone?"

"What should we do now?"

There was an instant riot in the Legion's communication channel, and in the face of Auston's departure, I didn't know what to do.

"Isn't there a military order left before the commander of the legion left? Everyone listened to the order, and now immediately obeys the command of the commander to perform their respective tasks!" After Leighton left, he led the army's mission as an aide.

Hearing his voice, there was still some panic in the legion, and then it settled.

Looking at the distant Allston and the shining Morning Star, they could not stop even if they were blocked. All of them had no choice but to believe in Allton and obey his military order ...

They don't know if they can return to the fortress alive, or if Orston can kill the King of the Zerg, sober people can only fight with the Zerg with their tiny strength, and follow the instructions of Oston to do their best Control many mech warriors who are affected by the Zerg spirit and start attacking their own mania ...

The golden body of the shining Morning Star stretched out on the unbound Zerg planet, spewing huge flames in the mouth, and the huge body put infinite pressure on the Zerg.

Auston supported his huge mech with strong mental power, blocking and resisting the attack of the giant Zerg warrior composed of countless Zerg, as well as the attack of the bewitched soldier from behind him.

At first, Auston thought that this huge mech-like warrior composed of countless Zerg was the Bug King, but later, he discovered that it was not ...

They are not the worm emperor, they are just driven by the worm emperor.

These worm emperor's golden guards are very capable, and even after they have gone crazy, they have the power to attack the human spiritual body. After being attacked by them, the spiritual suffering is endless.

"puff–"

Aston vomited blood in the mech cab and almost felt that he was about to be unsustainable. He could only maintain a high concentration of his mental strength by injecting one after another.

A large number of insect surges rushed to Aston, almost drowning him.

"Bang–Bang–Bang–"

However, even if the pain was extreme, Auston still had no bullets and killed an unknown number of Zerg.

His eyes quickly flew through countless Zerg races, from which he sensed many tiny traces identified with powerful mental power, and explored the traces of the Zhuang Emperor from it.

Not this one......

Insect Emperor is not here.

Over time, the dazzling morning star 's indestructible mech shell has finally cracked, and the mech and spiritual power are linked together. Looking at the endless zerg behind him, Auston strongly refuses to disconnect the mech and the The spiritual link between oneself and the spiritual power was immediately backfired again.