Chapter 93

Garnier changed his face immediately.

He looked down on omega, but as a soldier who often deals with technicians, he still has a bit of admiration for scientists with advanced data division certificates.

He immediately bowed to Ruan Tang: "Of course, this is our pleasure. Welcome to join, Dr. Ruan."

Ruan Tang immediately raised his eyebrows and looked at Auston: "What about the commander of the army? Anything else to say?"

"I'll do whatever you want. If you can stay, you can stay. Nothing in the Military Department is a trivial matter. If you don't handle it well, I won't clean it up for you." Auston snorted, personal terminal His alarm clock rang immediately to remind him that his lunch break was over.

When the words fell, he immediately turned around and took Garnier. Vincent threw Ruan Tang in the lounge alone.

Ruan Tang looked back at him as he went away. He didn't have any special feelings in his heart. Since his childhood, his luck has not been very good. Various unlucky things can't be encountered by others. Life is sailing against the water.No one's life is not a place where chicken feathers are present. Allston gave him a lot of things, but he is also an independent person and has his own independent personality, even if Allston no longer spoils him or loves him , He won't feel like he has nothing ...

In the past, even in his most distressed situation, he never collapsed, and now he will not collapse.

He wanted to do it all the time, a tree that stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Auston, instead of climbing the filigree flower attached to him.

Although Austen has lost his memory, he is still him, and he is still himself ... In the past, Auston paid a lot to him, and now it is time for him to pay to support this family and support them. Period of emotion.

Despite adversity, Ruan Tang still calmly–

He has the confidence to make Auston fall in love with him for the first time, and the confidence to make him fall in love with himself for the second time.

Ruan Tang spent a day in the fortress environment.

In the evening, Vincent saw that Auston was now very resistant to him and offered to arrange a place for Ruan Tang, but Ruan Tang declined politely and asked him about his place.

Go straight to yourself.

Ruan Tang tried it once with his fingerprint. Sure enough, the amnestic Auston had replaced the door lock password, and Ruan Tang's fingerprint could not be opened.

However, this is not difficult to Ruan Tang, the data is his strengths.

Although it hasn't been touched for a long time, the things engraved in memory are lingering. Ruan Tang didn't go for a while. He just went in through the light, and opened the door of Auston's room from the inside.

Auston was changing his pants at this moment. He had just half-faded his pants, exposing his prosthetic limbs. When he saw the door suddenly open, he was shocked, and panic was going to cover his prosthetic limbs.

Compared to the scar on his face, he was more reluctant to see others' broken legs.

"Don't cover it. Where have I not seen you? Your innocence is gone." Ruan Tang closed the door and walked through the heart to Auston's panicked look.

Auston didn't expect that he could guess what he had just thought, and immediately embarrassed to cover up: "What are you talking about?"

The smell of this omega was not completely marked by him, how could his innocence be gone?