Ancient early abuse residue 02

"Garnier, save me, save me ..."

"I beg you, Garnier, I need you."

Lin Yang was lying on the bed again and again. During the estrus period, she needed her husband's pheromone to nourish her, but she always wanted it. She could only wake up in a dream that was impatient and helpless.

Only to discover that it was just a dream, and the scenes in the dream had already experienced it more than once.

After six years of marriage, because the husband never refused to mark him thoroughly, he could only endure in silence, even if his body was sweating, painful enough to bite his lips out of blood, fingers kept scratching the sheets to suppress himself, and the ten fingers were broken by nails. Bloodstains, blood, and estrus fluids stained the entire sheet with blood stains.

No one could ever save him in this vast and large home.

Lin Yang could only brace herself and use the treatment equipment to treat the wounds left by her wounds during the estrus period, and her body was demobilized to maintain the only decentness left in this marriage.

Three days ago, he again filed a divorce against his husband.

But the ending is still the same as the previous few points-

Immediately after waking up, he called his husband's communication frantically, but there was no one on the other end of the communication.

However, I knew that he had again divorced his parents and brothers, and kept sending him newsletters: "Lin Yang, what are you doing? Listen to Garnier, because you don't think he loves you enough, you have to make trouble with him again. Divorced? You have been married for six years now, and you are not in a relationship. What are you doing about this?

"Garnier did nothing to apologize to you, but also took good care of our family. You divorced for such childish things, you will not lose it!"

"He didn't make any principle mistake. Do you think you are living in the fairy tale world?"

"Don't be upset, it's not about dating, marriage is a matter of two people, it's not that you just make it a joke, isn't he enough for you? What else do you want?"

"In the beginning, you had to marry him yourself, so you are not allowed to pursue you better than him! Now Garnier is better than those people, and I thought it was your vision. I didn't expect you to change now. You have to be so foolish and blind, you have everything with him from nothing to the present, but you have to divorce him and give such a good alpha to others, what are you trying to do! You are less shameful here. "

"You said that Garnier doesn't care about you, how could he not care about you? He doesn't care about you, how could he be so good to you. Don't make a fool of it and disturb Alpha to develop his own business. He ignored you a little, but his energy is Limited, if he did n't work hard, how could he have his current career? "

Because of Garnier's promotion, social status has risen, and their marriage relationship has long been completely unequal.

Even if Lin Yang wanted to raise a divorce, he could n't get the support and understanding of his family. Because he received the benefits provided by Garnier, his own family all recognized that Lin Yang was working, making trouble, and not knowing how to raise, but did n't One can understand and distress his pain.

And he proposed to dissolve the marriage relationship to the Marriage Management Office, because Garnier's military relationship, as long as Garnier did not make a principle error and did not want to divorce, military marriage is inseparable ... each time can only end silently, turning into A farce he directed and starred in the eyes of others.