Chapter 79

As soon as Ruan Xi's voice fell, the audience was silent, everyone's eyes changed slightly, and she kept silent. I did not expect Ruan Xi to be so stupid.

Ruan Tang's status is low, Ruan Xi repeatedly provokes him. Now Ruan Tang is the owner of the Ruan family, and his identity is very different from Ruan Xi. On such occasions, he provokes Ruan Tang, even if Ruan Tang is really off track, what good is it for him?

Offended Ruan Tang, he considered Ruan Tang to deal with him, what price will he pay, and what will be the consequences?

Everyone felt that Ruan Xi's mind must be sick.

Aston did not expect this thing to be spoken out in the public court to denigrate Ruan Tang's reputation. He was instantly angry and scolded, "What **** are you talking about?"

He directly picked up a wine glass and smashed in the direction of Ruan Xi.

"Bang–" There was a bang, and everyone was surprised.

"The security guard, who put the madman in, and hasn't dragged him out yet! So as not to stain the eyes of the Duke and his wife," he said, even when he was so frightened that even those around him who were holding their breath were watching Dare to keep silent, now someone is taking the lead to be a peacemaker.

As soon as someone said, there were other nobles at the moment: "That is, that is, this Ruan Xi has long been crazy, nonsense is not real, who doesn't know he has been jealous of the Duchess to vilify his reputation everywhere Quickly kick him out, don't sweep everyone's interest. "

Ruan Tang's identity is different from that of the past. He is also a celebrity in front of the queen and the owner of the Ruan family. Even if he really derails, the entire Emperor Star is still afraid to watch his play.

Everyone who hears Ruan Xi's words can't wait to pretend that he hasn't heard it, and get things done quickly.

Only in this chaotic and embarrassing occasion, the organizer of this banquet, Mrs. Margaret, looked at the anxiety of everyone and wanted to see what tricks Ruan Xi could play.

She let Ruan Xi come in with Ruan Tang's arrangement and acquiescence. She would like to see what the ending of this farce will be in the end.

The security heard immediately approached again.

Ruan Xi watched everyone in the presence charmingly defending the ugly state of Ruan Tang's white lotus, thinking of the anger of Auston after Ruan Tang's derailment, and immediately revealed that everyone was drunk and I was sober and sober.

The security guard just grabbed his hand.

Ruan Xi opened a big one on the spot with the aura, escaped the security control at a speed that ordinary people couldn't capture, and threw his light brain directly.

In the eyes of everyone, he played a video of Ruan Tang's derailment that he obtained by abnormal means with a light brain projection.

Although the video is not long, it clearly shows how drunk Ruan Tang is embracing a handsome alpha wearing a maid's clothing with a flawed face and giving a passionate kiss, and that alpha is a face Shocked, but still half pushed.

Ruan Xi didn't know how to get the monitoring of Ruan Tang's bedroom, and the monitoring was very clear.

Everyone was clearly visible through the projection. Ruan Tang's cheeks were reddish with wine, and how the eyes contained spring water to seduce the male servant.

Everyone saw this scene, they all held their breaths unconsciously, and the crows were silent, but they could not wait to disappear here immediately.

I don't know why I am so good at blending into this thing ...