Chapter 69

The emperor frowned slightly and looked at Mrs. Judith inexplicably: "What do you say?"

"Your Majesty is not working for the younger generation of the military, who is not able to take on heavy responsibilities, and the freshmen who lead the war fight against those horrible star thieves, and there is nothing available to you?" Madame Judith looked at the Emperor softly. , Sincerely suggested: "The sudden emergence of Tang Yang is not the solution to the urgent need of His Majesty ..."

She said, "I think your Majesty can help promote the Tang family."

"Don't you know? Ruan Tang is the queen's person, and I support them, isn't it to make the queen's power even stronger?" The emperor was simply irritable.

He had long been worried that there was no one with real talents available, or he wouldn't have stayed in Aston for so long.

At present, it is easy to find a good one in all aspects, but the queen is one step ahead of him. How can he not make him anxious?

"Your Majesty, you need to know that the Tang family, not the Ashaman family ... The queen can support them for their own use, why can't you find a way to support them and draw them over to make them your power to compete with the queen?" Mrs. Judith's voice was unhurried: "The Tang family's current relationship with the Queen is nothing more than the marriage of Her Royal Highness and Ruan Tang, but even the relationship between Her Royal Highness and the Queen is so inexorable ... What guarantee can they guarantee that their alliance relationship will be indestructible and unbreakable? "

"The Tang family now seems to belong to the queen, but it's just a combination of interests."

The emperor frowned slightly when he heard the words and fell into deep thought.

Mrs. Judith smiled and said, "Furthermore, you have to see that Ruan Tang is just an omega. Although he is named the owner, in the future, in fact, the core and master of the Tang family will be Lieutenant Tang Yang. He is the commander of the White Tiger Army ... Although he and Ruan Tang are brothers, they cannot guarantee that they are always the same. "

The emperor was still hesitant, but after listening to Mrs. Judith's words, she was so impressed and cheerful: "You're right, yes, yes ... The key to attracting the Tang family is Tang Yang, not Ruan Tang, was so careless that he ignored such an important thing. "

Although Ruan Tang Ruan Yang is a brother, even a brother is an independent individual and has his own life to run for his future.

Ruan Yang cannot always agree with him and obey him.

Ruan Tang is just an omega. Ruan Yang is a veritable lieutenant general. The leader of the White Tiger Corps is the master of power.

As long as he enveloped Ruan Yang over, he took it for his own use.

What's Ruan Tang's idea, and whether she's on the queen's side, what's the point? As long as Ruan Yang wants to fight him and their brothers fight, Ruan Tang can't fight Ruan Yang.

"Judith, you are a real lucky star." After thinking about the crux of the matter, the emperor was in a good mood immediately, hugging Mrs. Judith.

Mrs. Judith smiled immediately.

After they were intimate, Mrs. Judith left the palace and returned to her mansion. The tenderness and shame on her face were swept away. She returned to her study, closed the door, and immediately dialed out a newsletter.

Communication was quickly connected.

"His Royal Highness, everything I did today was as you ordered. The emperor's response was as expected and half-pointed." Mrs. Judith immediately and respectfully reported herself to the person on the other side of the communication. Today's work is progressing.