Chapter 75

At this time, Allston had to admit that he was far less noble and great than he had imagined.

After Ruan Tang was rejected by him again and again, exhausted and finally chose to let go, even if he knew that he should not give birth to such a narrow, obscure and dark mind, it was not good.

He still couldn't control the uncomfortable feeling in his own heart that was sour, obscure, and indescribable.

He can't control himself to produce bad ideas that should not be produced ...

Inexplicable emotions grew in his heart and released a beast, which roared and roared. At that moment, he almost wanted to question Ruan Tang: "Why did you choose to give up so easily? Didn't you say you like me?"

"Ma'am, you're drunk." But Auston still forcibly pressed his bad emotions, and calmly pushed his arm through Ruan Tang's armpit to help him.

However, Ruan Tang was out of control and broke his hand. Immediately his body was out of balance and fell to the ground again. He tried hard to stand up, but he couldn't do anything. He laughed more than crying. "I decided Let him go, let me alone. "

"Madam ..." Auston couldn't tell what he was feeling, and he would help him again.

But this time, Ruan Tang didn't push him away, but chose to throw the whole person into his arms, and gave a strong breath in his ear: "Seth, if I divorce my adult Are you willing to marry me? "

"Ma'am, what did you say?" Allston was dead on the spot, and at that moment he almost thought he had heard it wrong.

Ruan Tang promised to divorce him on the front foot, and asked a manservant if he would like to marry him.

Ruan Tang fell on him and hugged him tightly. Auston was embarrassed and wanted to push him away, but when Ruan Tang was drunk, he stood still, and was afraid. He shot him with no lightness and weight, and had to constantly adjust his and Ruan Tang's awkward posture.

Want to pull away from each other slightly.

"I said, lord, he doesn't want me anymore. He's so anxious to divorce me, it must be bothering me, I'm afraid I will continue to entangle him, isn't it? In this case, I just like him, his forefoot divorced me, I He married someone else on his hind feet, so that he never had to worry about it anymore, and no longer had to worry about me tangling him ... "Ruan Tang seemed to suddenly fall in love with the warmth of his arms, put his head on his shoulder, and looked down: "So, after I divorced him, would you like me to marry me?"

He whimpered in his voice, and looked wet when drunk.

It's like being abandoned by a sweetheart, and then looking for someone and wanting to die.

"Ma'am, what are you talking about? How can the marriage event be so ambitious? How can you be so arrogant and spoil yourself because your grown-up doesn't want you?" Auston shoved Ruan Tang away, his tone living like a look His children are not furious, they have to insert a flower into cow dung, and hate the old father who is not iron.

Ruan Tang fixedly looked at him, but said, "I have not given up on myself, and ruined myself. I thought it through. I told you that I don't care about the beauty and ugliness of a person, because I have seen many gorgeous appearances. A person with a poisonous heart inside is the most important kind ... "

"We have known each other for so long, and you took care of me that night when I was ill ... I think you are very good." He said word by word, extremely earnestly.

Since Oston had to work with him, he would accompany him to the end.

"Ma'am, I'm just a humble boy-servant, and I have a flawed face." Auston could hardly describe his mood, as if watching his own home with good water and good spirits had to die. The ugly fat pig's mouth arched like: "Emperor Star has so many outstanding young talents. In your current status, even if there is a divorce, there are a lot of alha for you to choose. Why should you be in a hurry for remarriage?"