Chapter 32

As a member of the royal family, he is secretly the leader of the rebel army. The commander-in-chief of the rebel army has penetrated the rule and government of his own family and overthrown his own family. Except for the lunatics, Wenrun can't think of a more appropriate word to describe that alpha.

The thought of previous life Austen wanted to peel him and dig his glands at the sight of Ruan Tang, and his sentence that only blood and killing can make this world more beautiful.

Wenrun shuddered involuntarily.

Now it is lunch break. Several researchers and Wen Run's assistants saw Wen Run sitting alone in a corner and walked away, and immediately asked: "Are you worried about Researcher Ruan Xi? Will you visit Researcher Ruan later? He is today Did not come to work. "

Everyone knows that Ruan Xi's relationship with Wenrun is close. In addition, Ruan Xi is accustomed to wearing white lotus. Therefore, although Ruan Xi's ability is not obvious, her popularity in the institute is good.

Hearing that someone mentioned Ruan Xi, some people who knew the insider immediately opened up and said, "Researcher Ruan is really pitiful. No matter how he sees it, he won't be the one who does that kind of thing ... but twice. It was really unlucky to be framed. "

"That Ruan Tang is really so, why can't he let Researcher Ruan go?"

...

Wen Runben didn't want to talk, but watching these people guessed Ruan Tang with the most malicious maliciousness in the past, sympathizing with Ruan Xi, his heart suddenly seemed to be stabbed, like a knife cut.

Immediately, he looked coldly at the point where Ruan Tang was named, and he said that Ruan Tang bullied Ruan Xiren's name, and reprimanded him, "Researcher Ye, it may not be true to hear what you hear, let alone speculation in your mind? The matter between you and Ruan Tang, it 's not up to you to decide the truth. This is the first research institute, not a place for you to gossip and gossip, and I ask you to do your job well. "

"Don't jump to conclusions about things you don't understand."

The young chief has always been mild-tempered and rarely reprimands others.

Researcher Ye was called a little by his name, and looked at him with harsh words, immediately frightened: "Chief, I ..."

"Such gossip, I don't want to hear any more from the researcher in the future." Wenrun's gaze swept coldly over everyone who was chewing on the tongue.

He could no longer bear anyone's bad words in front of him.

Several people were taken aback by his eyes. Although I don't know why Wen Run suddenly changed his face, he looked at each other and said quickly: "... Sorry, chief, I shouldn't chew my tongue."

No longer dare to gossip a word.

Wenrun saw them shut up, and immediately walked away, not showing on the face, but extremely anxious in her heart.

Although Auston Cammy Hill was a lunatic, he was born with a golden spoon, with a distinguished identity, a strong bloodline, a strong mental power, and a high weight.

It is very difficult for him to compete with this lunatic whether now or in the future.

He did not know why the trajectory of this life would change, and why Ruan Tang would marry Auston, but he knew that he had to rescue Ruan Tang from that lunatic.

Even at the cost of life, sword and mountains are worth it.

This is what he owes Ruan Tang ...

Before that, he had to see Ruan Tang, seeing this blood relative who had never been abandoned, but had never been cherished in his previous life.