Chapter 9 we need to talk

"Huh?" I asked pretending not have heard him before.

"You heard me right." Antonio said sternly, he looks sure gave me the creeps.

"I don't know what you are talking about..." I battled with my lashes tryna avoid the gaze and the question.

"If you told us you don't want another brothers that definitely means you had brothers before." Jayden added, I wasn't staring at anyone but the table yet I can recognize that scary voice of Jayden. "And they did something terrible to you"

"I....I...nothing. They didn't do anything to me. Really...I only said that because... because... well I already have brothers yes sooooo I don't need another one." I so hope they buy that and Just forget about it. I am not sure of what could go wrong if they finds out about what my brothers had put me through but I know things will sure get bloody whereby I'll be caught up in the middle.

"lei sta mentendo" matoe said In Italy. I don't understand Italy but I can recognize it.

(In English; She's lying)

In what they said I recognize just one word

'Lying.'

"lo so" Antonio countered.

(I know)

So They detect I'm lying huh.

What's gonna happen now.

God are they gonna punish me like my brothers?

I was already panicking when Liam spoke. "It's okay people  let's all eat. Please"

Liam started eating and so did everyone.

It was now I realise the food. It's Spaghetti Alla Carbonara and God I'm very much allergic to this food. Even the smell alone can make me puke out my intestine. Gosh what do I do now? How I do I tell them that I'm allergic to this food what if they beat me up and force me eat it then have fun watching me react to it huh?? Of course they are gonna have fun doin it. My ex-brothers does to me anyway.

"Why aren't you eating your food??" Antonio asked as I was still holding my fork... it was then I notice they've almost finished their food. I quickly muttered an 'I'm sorry' and slowly started eating.

I manage to take two spoons but as the third, I reacted.
The first thing I did was something I'm gonna regret for a life time that's if I'll even be alive after today, yeah I puked and not just puking alone, I vomited on the face of the person sitting opposite me which was Jayden. Everyone gasped in shock.

"Fuck""" Jayden flashed me a deadly glare and that's when I knew I'm dead meanwhile I began shaking. Shaking so terribly.

My once shocked brothers became terrified this time.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Are you alright?"

"Of course she's not, take her upstairs matoe and Liam call doc chris now"

Those were the voices I heard before I blacked out of course on someone's arms.

Minutes later...

"She's waking up.. look she's blinking"

"Baby??"

"Hey wake up already damn it.." a very angry voice said in my head.

I slowly open my eyes to a strange ceiling and when I looked around, I saw three of my brothers around me. Liam was sitting on bed I was, Jayden pacing around furious and matoe resting his back on the wall.

"Ah finally she's awake." Liam said excited and matoe too was excited but Jayden wasn't.
And that was when I starts thinking, i remember how I had puked on his face.
I became terribly scared again.

"Why didn't you fucking told us you were allergic to Spaghetti Alla Carbonara Huh?" Jayden yelled and I flinched, both Liam and matoe frowned.

"I'm sorry" I cried. Yeah I've started crying, i a very sensitive person, I tends to cry when I'm scared or too encited even.

Now they were all staring at me in daze as I cried, like it was their  first time seeing someone who cries to easily??

"I...thought you..you'll would beat me up a..and force me force me to eat It anyway" I continue to cry.

"What???" They all chorused in utter shock.

"Why will you even think that? Baby." Matoe said to me softly.

"Please I'm sorry don't be angry."

"Seriously you expect us not to get angry? What do you see us as?? Devils??" Jayden yelled furious.

"Jayden!!" Both matoe and Liam flashed him a warning look, then Liam drew me close and starts calming me down. Honestly this was weird, I'm not used to being comforted so I can't help thinking they might be planning something.

"Wow Is she awake?" A voice said and we all look to see Antonio walking in. He was smiling but his face turned into a frown or fury when he sees my face.

"Why is she crying?" He turned to face Jayden who was now hiding his face from him. "You did scold her against my warning didn't you?" He growled.

"It...it wasn't intentional." Jayden says blinking.

"Ti risponderò più tardi" he mumbled something to him in Italy, glared at him and then turn to face me.

(In English; Will get back at you later.)

He stared  at me intently and It was starting to creep me out.

"clarry" he called in a sweet voice. Only if his eyes would be as sweet as his voice though. He suddenly made me Remember mum, she's the only one who calls me clarry.

"We need to talk." My heart suddenly jumped into my stomach. I fear two things in life. My ex-brothers and that statement "we need to talk" and the thought of sitting with Antonio alone to talk over what I don't know about, creeps the hell out of me.