Chapter 12: who hurt you, Tesoro?

Clarrisa's POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache and I found myself right on the bed in a strange room.

Sitting up, a sharp sting surged through my thigh and when I bring my eyes down there, I discovered I had some stitches there.

Everything that happened yesterday came back to me. From the horrid dream, I had about my past, running from my brother, cutting myself, and then... then what happened?

I was still dwelling on that when I starts hearing voices—Angry voices to be exact.

" Whatever happened... it doesn't give you any fucking right to take drugs Jayden. If keep you doing that then what example are you  setting for younger ones?" That was Antonio's voice.

"Well do I look like I give a fuck? You won't even ask where I went last night? What happened?" Jayden retorted in equal energy.

"Well, why will I ask when you weren't responsible enough to inform us?"

"Fine!!"

I Didn't hear any more voices again. My headache had upgraded to a new degree, I should be used to pains by now but it hurts so much like hell.

I Look around in hopes of finding a tablet, anything to relieve my head but I discovered that this wasn't my room and that's when everything starts playing. I can't go over the list, but I know I'd wronged my new brothers.

An offense means punishment. No, no I can't face any punishment in this condition. I can't even face them.

I needed to find my room first and think of a way to leave this house before any of them finds me so  I got off the bed and limped out of the room.

Yeah, I was limping—my thigh hurts.

When I got to the hallway I suddenly didn't know the way to my room but finally, I saw a familiar door. It must be my room I thought and when I open it. Thankfully it opened but when I walked in I was surprised to meet someone backing me from that moment I walked in the person flinched and twirled around, and I was met with Jayden's red eyes—

he had a cigarette in his hands. As the smoke penetrates my nose, I nearly choked but I cared less about that, his delirious disposal was scaring the life out of me and as if murdering me completely, he yelled.

"What are you doing here? don't you know how to fucking knock? Are you that dense?"

I couldn't say a word, tradition held me rigid, and my lungs refused to supply me air—I was unable to breathe.

I fear many things in life and two of them are 'yelling at me and angry at me now Jayden was both and from my experience so far the consequences for that are beating or any worst horrible punishment.

The fear of what Jayden would do to me brought tears to my eyes and I let it flow.

Jayden's face went from anger to shock, his face crunched together
he starts walking towards me asking me what was wrong with a mild voice this time but I ain't going to fall for that. I had to escape so as he walks close to me I took steps back and just when I got to the door, the door opened... I thought I'll fall but I landed in someone's arms.

I look back and discovered it was Antonio's arms, matoe and Liam were behind him.

They all walked into the room. They looked at me and when they saw me sobbing they got surprised and angry looks on their faces.

A wave of anger that got me more scared? What if crying is an offense to them? It could be... I mean they are mafias.

"What happened here Jayden? Why's Clarissa crying." Antonio who was beside me asked, more like yelling at Jayden—matoe and Liam were both shooting daggers at Jayden with their eyes.