Chapter 25: who are you to our sister?

"So it's you again?!!!" Jayden yelled as he sprung the man up by his collars, he threw a pouch at his jaw and some of his teeth fell out with more blood spilling out.

While The man grunts on the floors and coughed out blood, I gasped.

"The fucking nerve of you to try to hurt my sister again!!" Jayden wanted to match him down with his boot but the man manages to hold Jayden's leg and swerved.

He stood up and threatened a punch to jayden's face but Jayden caught it mid—flipped the man around and starts twisting his arms behind him.

The man wailed in pain and I could vividly hear his bones breaking. Jayden was leisurely breaking the man's bones.

"Let go off me or you are going to regret this..." the man growled in pains, gnashing his teeth as Jayden kept twisting his arms.

"Yeah in hell." He pushed the man roughly towards the wall, he hits his head and blood gushed out, running through his face.

Jayden tugged him up again, Pouch, kicks and blood rampage the air as Jayden completely bashed the man's face beyond recognition. Breaking his ribs with his big Boots.

While the fight was already attracting crowd, Liam walked into the scene together with recheal.

"Boss?"

"Clarrisa!!" Both recheal and Liam said at the same time,

Liam rushed towards me and I could feel his hands on me, he was talking to me but I wasn't getting a sense of anything anymore. I felt pummeled into a trance-like state.

Reflecting on the thought of almost being raped, my brother trying to kill someone, the smell of blood everywhere, the chaos atmosphere was too much for me to handle. I was shaking, trembling like a jelly fish. Tears pouring down my eyes.

Liam was wasting his time because i wasn't getting sense of anything.

Rechel POV.

I was enjoying my time, having fun of my life but it was disrupted when I spotted someone I never expected to see here, my worst night mare -  Maximo. 

It's aight shook something in me and I didn't want to break down before my brothers so I  went to an isolated place to calm myself.

But somehow Liam still manages to find me, I'd to pretend I was okay but the whole traumas came rushing back when I arrived at our table and met Jayden breaking maximo's hands, I didn't know when I'd unconsciously muffled.

"Boss?"

I sincerely hoped neither Liam nor Jayden heard that but while Liam went to tend to a crying clarrisa, Jayden turns to face me.

"Boss? Boss? Did you just call him boss? Is that what he is to you?" Jayden asked me as Maximo was still struggling to come out of his blood bath on the floor.

Jayden had succeeded in multilating him beyond recognition.

"No...I...he's..."

" Liam" Jayden cuts me off. " take our sisters to the  car now." He groveled fire blazing in his eyes.

"How about him?" Liam asked directing to Maximo.

"I'm sending our boys down now." He said brought his phone with his blood stained hands.

"Let's go." Liam said as he was holding clarrisa to himself but I remained rooted on a spot.

"Fucking go now with Liam Rechel" I flinched at Jayden barking at me angrily.

"you don't have to shout." Liam said and earned a glare from Jayden.

Liam turned back to clarrisa and carried her up in a bridal style.