Chapter 31: I can't fucking control my Temper

Antonio pov,

"I'm going to ask this just one more time." I paused and gazed at the little bitches faces for effect. They were trembling like jelly fishes, thier checks had red finger prints on of being slapped multiple times by me. I intend to send them to thier maker if they keep lying to me.

Yeah judge me all you want, I don't hurt ladies but for the sake of my princess, I'm ready to break every goddamn freaking rule.

Those ex-brothers of hers need to pay. I fucking need to find them and these girls are my quickest link to them.

I mean if they were Clarissa bully and classmate, they should know clarrissa's brothers too.

"Give me the goddamn location of those bastards!" I yelled and they flinched holding on to each other.

"We...we really don't know the...thier address. I...I swear. We only know thier names and we know they had a toxic relationship with clarrisa too but that's all we know. If I know thier address I would just call it out. It's not like I'm friends with them." The rose girl stuttered out in tears. As I stared at her, I hate to admit this but they seem to be saying the truth.

I puffed out in faustration and just asked them to repeat the names they've earlier called out and every single details they know about them.

Samson
Jake
And Dennis Clitton was the names.

Registering that in my head, I headed for the door.

"Pl...please sir..." one of thier Crying voice brought me to a halt. I turned to face them. "Can you please let us go already? We are tired of staying here. Our parents will be looking for us by now. Please pretty please I'm begging you." She cried.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but No will do. For your information Staying here isn't enough for what you did to my sister.
Your savior now is that you're girls, else I would have made you learn your lessons in a tougher way." I said and nodded to the guard standing at the door entrance.

He knew what to do. He nodded and went to tie up the girls.

As I walked out of the basement, they continue crying and begging me to let them go but I gave no fuck.

Before going to my office, I checked on the other fucker Maximo and he was still on bed, under drips.

As I was at my office, I searched online for the best investigators here in Italy. About 10 of them turned in for it. I just gave them the details of the three idiots promising to pay sum of $10,000,000 to the person who can get the job done within 24 hrs.

Hell I just couldn't wait.

Jayden's P.O.V,

Flash back.

"Where the fucking hell are we going? This place looks a bit creepy." I said to Kayla who whose arms was wrapped around mine as we were walking through some forest.

"Cmon don't tell me you are getting scared or something" she whined beside me. I hates it when she whines cause it makes her look so cute and her cuteness is my weakness. Urghh!!

"you know I'm just worried about you babe. At least I can take care of myself but I don't  want anything to happen to you. It'll kill me you know." I grumbled.

"Cmon Nothing will happen to me."

"Still at that I should have at least bring my phone and even a small pistol will do. Anything can happen. Fuck! What was I thinking listening to you." I complained.

"Like I said we going to my parents burial grand. They won't honor it if we go all armed. Beside it's just a cemetery." Once again she won.

" bene (Fine)." I grained, Rolling my eyes.