Chapter 59: The Twins fuss

Clarrisa pov,

I had never been this scared, panicked and traumatized all my life. I thought of all the bad things jayden would do to me should he finds out, I had really cut myself.

I can't afford to take that risk so I continued denying that I didn't cut myself and at the same time taking steps back. But Jayden kept advancing towards me like a predictor aiming his prey.

The beast in jayden was in full display and it was scaring the living hell out of me.

" if I find our myself that you cut yourself then you're going to hate me."

No! I don't want to hate you jayden please stop.

Judge me all you want right now but Jayden is beginning to sound like my ex-brothers and I couldn't help but being traumatized and made me begin to shiver.

From the moment jayden met up with me, my fear escalated and my kneels almost gave out.

I only got back a little strength when Jayden made to pull up my skirt. I held his hand trying to tug it off anf at same time, begging him not to. "Please don't!" I cried.

Jayden's strength  however overpowered mine and eventually he raised my skirt. Revealing the ugly cuts on my thigh.

His eyes furrowed and I could swear I wouldn't have survived the next moment if Liam hadn't shown up.

I immediately ran to hide behind Liam's back

Liam asked what was going on but Jayden ignored him and
tried to get me out but I held on to Liam like his second skin.

Liam had to stood up to jayden and told him to back off.

"Can't you see she's scared already? God knows what you did to her but you should back off now!!" Liam said in my defense while shielding me.

"Before you go ahead and pamper her, ask he why she cut herself?" Jayden yelled angrily.

My heart jumped out of myself. I felt Liam's body stiffen and that made me feel so bad. I hates it whenever I hurts Liam.

To my utmost surprise, Liam didn't bother to ask anything instead he supported me.

"Well, I believe she wouldn't just cut herself out of the blue. She've a reason for it and mother's death must have triggered it. So she probably did that to console herself. The least you can do is comfort her and not yell at her!" Liam said.

"Like the queen that she is." Racheal shriked angrily and scoffed. I took a glance at her and she i saw her  sitting on the high stool drinking.

Neither Jayden nor Liam bother to look at her.

"She had to cut herself for a woman we go didn't even grew up with?" Jayden scoffed angrily and part of me told me he also harbor a grudge against mother just like Racheal.

"Because mother's death didn't hurt you doesn't mean it doesn't for the rest of us jayden. Whether we all bonded with her  or not, she is our mother.our flesh and blood she brought us to life. Besides, I don't scold you when you take drugs to numb  your own pains and neither do clarrissa so do not judge or scold her because she self harmed" Liam spat angrily. 

Liam's words really got to jayden. He became so enraged and he looked ready to kill someone.

"How dare you speak to me In such manner liam, are you out of your damn mind?!" Jayden barked.