Chapter 65: Austin is alive? (End of book 1)

"Hey Liam," Two girls came to obstruct my way as I was heading to class. "Where have you been?" Linda continued and whined.

I rolled my eyes and made to walk past when Dora, stopped me with a poke on my chest.

"Eww you rake of cigarette smoke. You've been smoking?!" She sniffed.

"I don't remember you adopting me as your son dora so my business is none of yours!" I scoffed. The last time I check, whatever relationship I had with her ended last week hence I'm officially single now.

Before the two girls could voice out anything, I brushed past them but they followed suit like pest.

I got to my class and since it was break period no teacher was in which made it easier for me to take my stuff and rushed out with dora and her friend rushing after me.

"Leaving school?" Dora continue to bug me.

"Get off my way dora, I do not have the time for this."

It was really a struggle to not push her out of my way.

"You can run away from school with me liam! Please!" She whined making a puppy face.

Finally stopping on my track, I faced her with a firm rage. "Dora stop the drama please!"

Just one death glare and she knew better to quit all the dramas.

"Fine!" I heard her mutter as I was far ahead of her.

I Wanted to go find Racheal and clarrisa to tell them I'm living but their junior block is quite very far away So I just sent them a buck text.

Getting to my car, I threw my bag in and jumped on the driver seat and in matter of second I was out of the school. Zooming off with the highest speed.

I drove recklessly on the road praying and hoping that I will meet the motherfucking jayden in Good peice. Well, I don't mind him sustaining injuries that'll teach him a lesson but he just shouldn't encounter something worst.

In about few minutes, I arrived at my destination. It was a secluded area dominated by thick forest. Packing my car outside the forest, I walked out with my gun aimed out. Though there was no one in view but I just needed to be guarded. Extremely careful and watchful, I dived into the forest hiding behind big trees as I look out for any rival. The first area I walked past was dead silent and there seems to be no trace of people but I eventually came across some footprint. I trailed it and while I was at it, I began hearing gun shots. It was like a fire out was going on.

"And what do you think you're doing here?" A voice from no where startled me and next came a hand seizing my neck from behind but I was alert so In that fast motion, I kicked my feet back and twirled swiftly to face my assailant pointing my gun at him.

I fired my gun at him but as if he'd expected it, he dodged and dived me unaware making me fall to the ground and skillfully, he matched my wrist making my gun to bounce out of my grip. I winced loudly in pain and dodged his next kick.

I manage to stand up and we began fighting. While we were busy punching each other, I kept asking who the hell he was and where my brother is but he kept laughing like a manic. Which angered me more keep fighting him. But he seemed to be more skillful, none of his aims missed and soon I became so weak brooding spilling out of my mouth and nose. As he pushed me once more to the ground, I tried reaching for my gun but he kicked me on my stomach and that was how I rolled into a cliff I didn't know was near by. I had to hold the edge so as not to fall making me dangle in the air.
But the fucker smirked devishly at me and began using his boot to match my fingers, so hard. I felt my fingers bones breaking and I was in hell.