Chapter 16: meeting John

"What did you bitches did to her." He yelled and to my dead shocker, his anger was directed to rose and cassey. His eyes was flaming red and his veins poked out looking like he was about to kill someone.

God this is the first time I'm seeing him angry and this side of him is dreadful. Thankfully the anger hasn't be directed to me yet.

"Hold on does clarrisa now a bff?" Rose pretended to ask Casey and then burst into laughter.

"an over protective one at that!! Hahahaha" cassey joined in the laughter.

"Well what if we say we did something to her what are you going to do?" Rose fired, In a daring tone of voice.

People had already gathered around.

"Maybe he's going to beat us at least that'll warm cry babies heart" cassey snickered.

Wait why they finding this fun?

"Wow" was the only thing that Liam said as he brought his attention down to his phone. He did a few click and placed the phone on his ears.

"Yeah Liam De Costa speaking"

"I am currently at StasMalls And I want some fuckers out of my property now. Not just that I want to see them behind bars ASAP" both rose and Casey gasped In surprise. Guess they weren't expecting that and me too, I didn't in anyway expect that.

"Well they should be charged for harassment. They fucking messed with my sister inside my own property!!" He yelled and hung up.

"We...we..are...hold on what was all that are you..? No how can that...I.." cassey starts talking gibberish from the moment liam hung up. She didn't got time to finish her statement before some security men came to the scene.

Liam ordered the security guards to take the girls out of his property and make sure the end up in cells.

"But sir we haven't done anything wrong" cassey said defensively.

"I don't care to know what happened and I don't care what ties you've got with her. But nothing change the fact that you made my sister cry. You should be grateful that I didn't take laws into hands. After today, you'll know better to avoid any member of the De Costa family" Liam said and ordered the security to take them away. They both started crying and begging Liam to have mercy on them, claiming that they're just teenagers.

"Clarrisa please talk to your boyfriend...your brother. We are so sorry" they both ranted as they were dragged out
t by the security like garbage. I didn't know what to do or say, I was watching them. The whole thing took me unaware.

""Are you alright baby?" Liam asked with concern while checking me out. I just nodded a yes and wiped my tears.

I and Liam didn't spend anymore time in the mall. We got our stuffs and Liam helped me carried them out to car while I walked beside him.

" ummm thank you for... for trying to protect me back there but... but... you shouldn't have gone that far." I said softly bitting my nails as I and Liam were settled in the front seat of the car.

"Cmon baby" la made me turn to face him, his hands cupping my face.
"You sure didn't know how hurt I felt when I met you crying. I don't care to hear the full story but the response of those bitch proved that they made you cry right inside our property and you don't expect me to let them go free. No one is allowed to hurt you as far I'm an concerned, except they want to experience something worst than death" he sounded so re Assuring. Once again tears blurred my vision

"But...You don't think I should fight back? that...that..I'm a shame by not trying to defend myself" I mumbled avoiding his contact.

He gazed at me for a while and then Chuckled. "Well I don't think so. You are my baby so anyone who makes you cry will have to face me, I don't care who ever it is. it's my right to protect you. Now cheer up" he said a smile, while stroking my hair back. I couldn't contain the bliss I felt for the assurance, I found myself pulling him into a hug.