Chapter 14: No,she doesn't have a family

It was the first time I'm going out of the house and I never believe I've been living in a mansion.

The building was so gigantic, classy and beautiful. There were guards with guns on different posts. They kept bowing and greeting my brothers like they were kings.

The guns made me terrified  so I've to clinger to Liam arms till we arrived at the garage.

The garage was filled with different kinds of flashing cars which is nearly impossible to count.

"Let's go with  pininfarina Battista" Jayden said after surveying with his eye for a while. We all three walked down to a particular black sparking car that had doors that stood as though they were wings.

Liam wanted to open the back door but Jayden was more quick to do it. As the door opened, he asked me to get inside and helped with with the seat belt.

Liam took the driver seat while Jayden sat beside me at the back. I swear the knowledge of Jayden seating beside me was giving me cold chills and the AC wasn't helping a shit.

After making sure I was okay— of which I made them believe even though I wasn't okay with Jayden seating beside me, Liam turned on the car and zoomed off in highest speed.

Jayden cautioned him to slow down and to my surprise, he started apologizing to me about his behavior this morning.

"I didn't mean to yell at you. I really didn't mean to give you a panick attack baby. I know you are scared of me now and I fucking deserve it but I promise you that will repeat itself again. I just happen to be in a bad mood this morning so..." he said.

I didn't know what to do with Jayden apologizing. It was strange and unexpected. I don't know if I should even believe that, but if he's been genuine who am I to turn down his apology... no I should even be apologizing.

"Uhmmm...it's... You didn't do anything wrong. I was at fault.  I shouldn't have barge into your room like that without knocking." I said while picking on my nails.

"Yeah you shouldn't have." He said bluntly. Urghh okay I wasn't expecting that but I wasn't expecting him also to take all the blames. After all he's quite different from rest of his...my new brothers. He's look more  cold and fierce.

From the rare view I caught Liam rolled his eyes at his comment.

"Oh I almost forgot. I heard you and Antonio  arguing earlier this morning..." Liam broke the short silence which lightened the Atmosphere. " what was that about? Jayden?"

From mirror I watched Jayden gazed at Liam for a while and just sighed. "It's Nothing."

"That's bullshit! Nothing wouldn't make you take drugs against Antonio's strict orders" Liam Tried to persuade and that Jayden wild.

"I SAID IT'S FUCKING NOTHING ALRIGHT. DROP IT" Jayden thunderous voice made me flinched.

"Wow for someone who just apologized now who would thought you'll still be repeating same mistake in just a matter of seconds" Liam scoffed sarcastically eyeing me from the rare view and I know he noticed how I'd flinched.

Jayden got the clue. I felt his gaze at my side and then he looked away.

He took steady breaths as if trying to calm himself down.
I know something is definitely wrong with him.

Sighing he said. "Well, I will tell you later not here."

But... Seriously? Why don't he want me to know? Aren't I their sister As they claim? Well  who am I to judge? Didn't I hide my own secret from them?