Chapter 54: I am... GAY

Clarrissa POV,

I was woken up by the tormenting pain I was feeling at my lower abdomen. It was worst than yesterday.

The pain was so immerse that it made tears gathered in my house. Tired of plopping on my bed, I got off the bed and made ambling steps to the closet to check if I can get pain killer. Talk about suck!

Menstruation sucks!

After searching everywhere and didn't get any, I came back to the bed but then My eyes caught something. I switch on the light to be sure of my veiw and holy molly, blood was staining different areas of the bed sheets. My blood.

I cared less about myself and starts panicking.
Gosh! what do I do now? This bed sheet looked so expensive and now I've ruined it cause of fucking mensuration. I felt like screaming out my lungs. I check my gown and it was stained too.

After thinking for a while, I gather up the sheet and managed my way to the restroom. I placed it inside the bath tub and filled it with water. There was no soap so I soaked it for a while thinking the stain will go away. But it was almost dawn now and nothing happened. I became so worried. I don't want my brothers to meet the mess like this.

I Went to my sister's bathroom to check if she have bleach there and luckily I found one easily on the sink. I took it and carefully manage my steps so as not to wake her up.
But fortunately or unfortunately it didn't work. I Was sneaking out when boom I heard her call my name.

"Clarrissa?" Though she mumbled but I flinched a little cause I hadn't expected that.
Turning around, I met her getting up from bd sleepy eye.

"What are you doing here? Any problem?" She asked, mumbling as she was rubbing her eyes.

"Um yeah I came to take bleach. I'm sorry for not taking permission but you were sleeping" I said bringing the bleach up to her view.

"Oh no don't worry." She yawned and then stared at me for a while "But why do you need bleach this morning?"

"Don't worry. I'll return the bleach" I didn't let her say anything else before I dashed out of her room. I know it was rude but at this point I don't care about anything.

When I got back to my restroom, some part of my blood had washed into water but the sheets were still heavily tainted. I poured the bleach on the sheets and soaked again. I waited but nothing happened.
I squeezed the spot the stain was in but it stayed super glued on it.

'Argh!!" I groaned angrily and smash the sheet back into the water.
I was squeezing the sheets again when Racheal walked into the restroom.

"I heard you scream, what happened?" She asked with concern glowing in her eyes.

"Nothing. I'm okay" I groaned out.

"Oh please you're not..." she rolled her eyes and walked into the restroom. "Wait That's your bed Sheets right? Why are you washing it. If it's dirty you could have inform Antonio to get dry cleaners and then you'll get a new one. There are many other..." The more Racheal rambled in my ears, the more angry I become. But containing my rage, I cut her off calmly.

"I know right? But how can I do all that when I fucking stained the sheets with my blood."

Rachel's brows arched as she gazed shock at me for a while.

Sighing she said. "C'mon don't let that bother you. It's most definitely expected from a first timer. Im pretty sure Antonio would understand. You don't have to stress yourself out."

"I hate period!" I blunted out angrily.

"Yeah, me too" racheal concurred.

I returned back to the sheets to continue washing but Racheal stopped me.
"Leave that clarrisa. The stain will go later."
Ignoring her, I starts washing it. She kept telling  me to stop and even came to seize my hand.