Chapter 52

Jayden's POV

I wanted to prepare lasenge but there wasn't some ingredients in the house so I've to go to some near by grocery to get some foodstuffs. I was heading upstairs with the bags in my hand when Antonio walked into the house.
He was looking so stressed and drained as most of the times. Then instantly something skimmed through my mind, that bitch of cleaner he have.

"You look so stressed out dude. what happened and What did you do to that bitch?" Were the first thing I asked.

"Easy Jayden" Antonio sighed after staring at me for a while. "I Fired her and ask the boys to deal with her making sure she loose one leg." He said this time with a stone cold facial expression.

"Great". I nodded with a smirk. No fucker have the right to mess with my sister no matter what. I'm sure if Antonio have let me handle this, I would have done worst.

"Where's clarrisa anyways how's she doing?"

"She's fine. She's in her room though I have her some YouTube toturials on how to use pads so I'll suggest we give her some privacy for now." I said.

"Yeah right. Is Liam and Racheal  back?" Antonio asked as I was about walking upstairs.

"Nope." I replied casually.

"Fucking hell" Antonio groaned harshly and slammed his palm on the protector gates, gritting his teeth. His eyes showing something close to frustration.

I got a bit worried. Did something happen. I check my watch and it wasn't quite time for them to be back.

"What happened?" My brow knitted in a frown.

"I got a call from school authority today saying Racheal fought and ran out of school."

"What?" I yelled and Just then we heard footsteps making both me and Antonio turn in sync. Liam  walked in looking exactly as Antonio was when he walked in.

"where's Racheal..?" Antonio asked, his eyes scanning around liam as if Racheal was in his pocket. "...and I thought I told you not to show your face here if haven't found her." Antonio yelled as obviously Racheal isn't with him.

"Hey Chill." Liam said looking unbothered about Antonio's anger. "I Called mattoe and he said she's with him." He said.

"Oh why didn't I thought of that." Antonio said rubbing his temple. His  mood went back to normal stimutaniously. Including mine too.

"How was your school though?" He asked Liam concerned.

"Was boring as hell  though with girls around, there's nothing more I could ask for right." Liam said with shrug smiling cockily.

"Stay clear from girls Liam, you don't know how cunning those fucking creatures could be" i said from my perspective as I became enraged all of a sudden.

"Watch your tongue dude. our sisters are girls too." Liam accosted sternly.

"Look Jayden is right, stay clear from girls." Antonio quickly intervened calmly. "I mean I'm not saying you can't date but try sticking to one. Being tag a playboy is fun but you don't  want to see the aftermath when everything backfires." Antonio advised with a brotherly pat on Liam's shoulder.