Chapter 42: back to my family

After that day my  brothers came to visit and hung out with me, my mind change towards them. I Decided to just  forgive them, or if I'll rephrase that, I decided to just accept them for whoever they are. Dangerous or not, they are my family.

I mean if they could accept a broken and weak girl as Thier sister then who am I to keep pushing them away. I decided to  move in back with them. They were so excited to have me back with them. Antonio bought  Mum a new house as his way of showing appreciation to mother for taking care of his sister.

Right now, we are all in the enemous mansion Antonio bought. Looking around the house for the first time and man this wasn't just mansion but heaven.

"Wow is this really necessary?" Mom voiced out to my brothers as we were all back at the living room. We've been checking out the different apartment inside the mansion and we didn't even check it finish cause it might take a whole day to do that.

"This house is too big for just me alone. Isn't this a waste of money?" Mother said with sincerity in her eyes.

Scoffs and groans from my brothers filled the air. But only Antonio didn't do anything of that. He just sighed and touch is temple.

"Don't get me wrong, I do really appreciate the gift but I'll still definitely appreciate it if it was just a normal bongalow." Mum tried to reason.

"Isn't even enough for a woman who breed my sister from infancy and treated her like her real child. Clarissa never had any bad record about you. I'm more than grateful to you for being a mother to my sister. Left for me you deserve every good things in life" even though Antonio said that without a single emotion in his face, it still warmed my heart.

I felt my eyes watered in admiration.

mother didn't say a thing for a while. No one did and we all about to leave when mother suddenly said something that threw silence in the air.

"Is... is it possible for you to please forgive my sons?" Mother croaked and then sniffed. Her head was bowing down. Avoiding my brothers gaze. "They are the  only family I've left." Mom say soberly. I felt my heart churned. I don't know if it's because of mention of my brothers or because of seeing mom,  hurting.

"Never" Jayden deadpanned and Everyone turns to face him. He had intense anger flaming in his eyes. "Unless I'm dead, those fuckers are going to pay a 100 fold to what they did to clarrisa and they haven't paid oup to 0.01 percent of it" 

We were all left in suspense as Antonio stared blackly into space, everyone was waiting for him to speak cause eyes had withdraw from
Jayden to Antonio.

"Well, I'm sorry but we don't forgive our offenders. Especially those who hurt our family." Antonio said coldly.

I swear I felt a sense of relieve as Antonio said that. forgiving them will mean them releasing my ex brothers and I don't think I can face them. I really don't want to experience what I want through in the past. They may just kill me this time around. Mum sucked in a breath. All her vain in her  neck came out.

I felt pity for mom but this is a situation I can't help. I felt a hand holds me to his side and it was Liam. He gave me a comforting nod and a smile as he noticed I wasn't in my best mood.

"By the way," Mattoe look up from his phone. "the cars we ordered will be delivered to you in few hours." Matoe said keeping back his phone.

"C—c-car?" Mother stutterer out, heavily shocked.

"Yeah. I almost forgot we ordered cars for you. They'll arrive today. Pick anyone you like or all of them if you wish" Antonio told mom.

"We will take our leave now. Anything else you like to say?" Antonio asked.