Chapter 18: Cocaine

Clarrissa POV

God! My sister hates me. I don't know what I was expecting but with the way we left each other the last time, I didn't expect this sudden out Burst of hers.

The way she picked offense at what I said, the way her eyes went red, that was how my brothers use to get pissed at me at every given opportunity and what comes next is beating.

You may think I over reacted to it by crying but I really didn't mean to. Just that.... just that I swear I saw Dennis in her perhaps doesn't she have a gun? What if she out of hatred decides to shoot me? My brothers can protect themselves but not me. Hell, I can't cope with another hatred from any of my family.

As soon as Rechel turns to leave, she killed a step when two people walked in.

Antonio and Liam.

"What happened here?" Antonio frowned, his eyes scanning round the clustered room. "Why's the room unpside down and why why are you crying clarrisa?" He asked, his face emitting concealed Anger.

Liam was frowning.

I quickly wiped my tears and muffled "it's nothing"

Antonio turns to face Rechel.  She knows Antonio was silently asking her what happened with his eyes but instead of replying she rolled her eyes.

"I told you before that I don't like this room right? And I can't stay with an emo freak. If I must stay in place then I need a separate  room" Rechel demanded boldly.

Somehow I hoped her wish could just be granted but Antonio response betrayed me.

"you are not getting another room Rechel you staying here" Antonio said dead stern.

"You are not planning to keep me a prisoner here in yoir god forsaking house right?"

"Our God forsaking house" that was Liam. Why are you being like this sister?"

She didn't answer.

"Maybe you can see it as being imprisoned but you aren't getting separated from your twin. Not anymore." Antonio looked at me and I glumped.

Liam came to me and asked me if I was alright  while checking me out. "I am..fine" I stuttered and heard Rechel scoffed.

Rechel didn't say anything, she puffed in defeat and she looked at me, more like glared at me and Liam. 'Whatever' he snarled at Antonio face and bounced to the bed.

"We will be living now Good night sweethearts." Antonio said with a brief smile, a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

He looked so stressed and tired. "Good night clarrisa sweet dreams" Liam said and peek me on the forehead

"and rechel, goodnight." He said to Rechel who didn't respond to him.

Rechel's POV.

"Did you just call me a bastard?" Maximo asked his eyes flaming red, I was pummeled against the wall, panting heavily.

"I'm so...sorry" I quivered in regrets. I was regretting calling him names when I knew the outcome. I should have allowed him use me the way he wanted and bear all the pains but No, I decided to text him just because I couldn't take the pains anymore. I mean it was as if he was never going to stop f**king me.

"You..." he gripped me by my cheeks, his fingers digging in my skin as he raised my head up to meet his gaze. "A bastard I picked up from the street and decided to help out got the tremerity to be calling me a bastard?! You are such an ungrateful bitch! Oh you think I'm treating you bad? Then why don't you go meet your family? You can't right? You can't cause you don't have a fucking  family. They all abandoned you, now that's how you define a bastard." I spat on my face and flung me to the floor. Tears was blurring my vision, everything he said hurts so much but I dare not cry.

"You are a  bastard Rechel and I'm going to make you realize that now."

I watch him brought out a cigarette and lit it up. He took a knife from the table and came to me on the floor. Before I knew it, I felt a sharp pain at my neck. He'd slit it with a knife, A scream tore out of my lips. He then start using the litted cigerate to press the cut.

I screamed in extreme pain, I cried and begged him to stop but he didn't.

I was dying, I felt life walking out of me. The pain was so unbearable. Darkness welcome me and then my eyes opened.

This time I woke up not feeling pains. I was panting on the bed, sweating profusely.
It dawned on me that I've just had a dream, not just a dreame but a memory.

But Why am I suddenly hhaving this kind of horrid memory? Could this be a sign that Maximo is coming for me?

No...!!

"Are you okay?" A panicking soft voice asked beside me and I felt a soft palm on my thigh.

Turning to the left, I was met with the frightened look of my sis—My look-alike.

She's not my sister. I don't have a family. I fucking don't.

"And if I am not? What will you do about it?" I asked her seething. "Comfort me?"

I scoffed and slumped down the bed. Rage was bubbling winthin me the more I reflects on my dream. It's not just about the dream but I'm angry at the fact that I'm fucking scared, frightened and traumatized about it. I thought only weaklings do get traumatized? I'm not a weakling and never will. I walked out the room and to my-look-alike luck, she didn't bother to stop me.

I didn't know where I was going but as I got to the passage way. I realized I needed drugs.

In the end drugs is the only thing I turns to. It has always been there for me in good times and bad times.
As I got to mattoe's door, I didn't bother to knock. I burst it open and luckily it opened.

I met him sleeping soundly on the bed. I ignored him and went to his secret room. I saw some cocaines on the table. I brought it out and went to his main room. I settled down on some random study desk.

I sprayed the powder on the table and started sniffing in the cocaine. I felt it slowly calming down my nerves. I wasn't thinking about anything anymore as I got myself absolved in the drugs.
I kept sniffing the cocaines till it was dawn.

"What the fuck!!" Someone gasped and I turn to see mattoe through my red eyes. He'd just woken up.

"Rechel what do you think you are doing?" He half-yelled as he got off the bed immediately.

What does it look like.

He left the bed and came to start asking me different stupid questions, like for how long I've been in his room and stuff like that. But I didn't answer him, I didn't give a fuck. He've no right to question  me about taking drugs.

As if pissing me up than I already was, he started trying to stop me but I kept pushing him away even though he wasn't budging.

"Just what's your problem huh?" I yelled as he successfully snatched the pack of cocaine from me and dust off the one on the table.

"You know I told you How Antonio prohibits taking of drugs and he won't take it likely with me should he find out you are taking drugs in my room. Besides why would you be taking drugs at this early morning" he asked mildly, concern lacing in his eyes. "Anyways let's get you cleaned first then we can talk about everything later. Antonio might just walked in now." He said almost in panic but I just burst out laughing hysterically.

No, nothing is funny in what he said but I was just laughing. Laughing at how a mess my life is. From street to the hands of a monster and then landed in hands of some idiots claiming to be my family and now I'm hearing I'm restricted from drugs? Well that's bullshit.

As mattoe was staring at me in confusion, I manage to snatch the cocaine from him. I sprayed it back on the table and dabbed my head on it at a go. He wanted to say something when I heard the door opened and in walked, The eldest De Costa.

At the sight of me, his facial expression was like that of someone who just seen a ghost. And Mattoe? like a criminal who've been caught by millions of cobs.

Dramatic much!